Cheater or the cheated?

Chica's P.O.V
I walked around to find where Goldie went. Him and Cressida have been wandering off lately and it has only been a month. Is he cheating? I kept running those questions in my head but then I heard a muffle from around the corner.

When I looked I began to tear up seeing Cressida against the wall making out with Goldie. When Goldie pulled away and saw me, he began to say," chels it isn't what it looks like."

Before he could ever explain I ran as fast as I could, crying. Bonnie saw me and ran after me with Bon Bon. Once I reached the music box I crumpled onto the floor, crying my eyes out.

Bonnie and bon bon came and asked what was wrong. I couldn't tell them what had just happened. Pain started to rise in me as I began to feel numb.

"He c-cheat-Ted on m-e..." I could barely say with more tears in my eyes

Bonnie realized what happened and said," with Tc"

I nodded as she began to have anger in her eyes. Bon Bon was so confused that is until Bonnie whispered everything into her ear. Bon Bon then nodded as her and Bonnie left.

Bonnie's P.O.V
Once we left chica we quickly went to beat that cheating backstabbing FAZBEAR. When we found him and Tc I nodded to Bon Bon to the plan.

I grabbed Goldie by his shirt and pinned him to the wall while Bon Bon pinned Tc to the floor. I knew my eyes turn bright red as I began to growl a little.

" you are going to pay for breaking chichi's heart." I said

"I didn't mean to Cressida is one that kissed me." He said with scared and sad expression.

"He is right I always liked him from the start but I thought him and chica weren't a thing so I kissed him and made it look like he was the one kissing me. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt my sister's relationship." Tc said

"Well you both have shattered her heart. Goldie you have loss the only person that made you happy and Tc you have lost a sister too. I hope you are both happy that you have ruined everything for chichi." I said as me and Bon Bon walked off

Chica's P.O.V
(Just tell you readers that this might get sad and depressing so warning you guys)
I began to think so many thoughts as more tears ran down. I hid and ran to kitchen. I grabbed a small knife and began to cry more.

I began to cut my left wrist as tears fell more as pain strucked me.
I turned my head to as the door creaked open from....