Having feelings?

AN: BTW they are in human form but I'm saying that they have empty suits on them so they look like the animontronics until the kids are all gone. It may be confusing anyways bye. Also I just like this song has nothing to do with the story.

Chica's P.O.V. (Human form)

After going to the stage I started to have a weird feeling toward gf but I shook it out of my mind. I then noticed the kids coming in, all excited and all, sprinted toward the stage with glee on their face. I smiled and said hello to them as I asked Freddy if we should sing them a song.

He nodded and began the same old boring songs. I waited for my cues as backup singer and began to sing. I felt someone watching me from the back so I acted like i was going to play the keyboard, which that part hadn't came on. I then saw Goldie looking at me with his black eyes looking into my magenta/purple eyes.

My heart began to speed up and I began to blush just staring at him. What am I saying he is your friend nothing else right? I then had that weird feeling again but this time I knew it wasn't just a weird feeling, a feeling very powerful beyond my experience.

I then began to sing as I faced away from Goldie but I smiled at the thoughts of him. I then began to think that I might have feelings toward Goldie, more than a friend. I knew what I had to do after the pizzeria close...I would kiss him.

Freddy's P.O.V

I looked at Chica with a suspicious look as she turned to the keyboard. I looked a little to see what she was looking at but what I found, made me very angry. My younger brother looking at my Chica. Well not my Chica but I did have feelings for her, strong feelings.

My brother was going to ruin my chance of getting Chica all by myself. I had to think of a plan to make her not see him but what. I then remembered the man, that man (guess who it is very obvious). The one who took our lives forever and stuffed us into those rotting suits. Luckily they weren't the ones with all the metal. Sure there were wires but we really didn't die I think.

I remember my feeling toward Chica when I saw her in the kitchen. Ever since then I have been trying to protect her from any other guy but my brother has somehow got to her. I have to do something otherwise I will lose her forever to that no good golden boy!

I have to find out what she was going to do...tonight

Goldie's P.O.V

I looked at Chica as she sang. Man she was very beautiful. I least she was the only friend I have right now. I then began to have that weird feeling again but this time I knew what it meant. It meant I liked Chica, more than a friend.

I looked over at Freddy, who may have been mad at me but it only showed in his eyes. Did he liked Chica too or was he thinking about something else. After a bunch of songs I saw all the kids leaves so I just closed the backstage slowly.

"Um do you have a second Goldie?" I heard a female voice from behind.

Of course it was Chica beacuse I only told her that name. i turned around to her looking right at me with a smile. She could melt my heart but I felt myself wanting to kiss her. We began to talk and learn many things about each other but I could feel someone watching us from afar, a great evil had awoken...

Hope you enjoy this I kinda had a writers block but my dad helped. Also I'm making another book which I will tell you after I upload the first chapter anyways bye.