Suprise to vincent

Vincent's P.O.V
I heard laughter and joy as I began to wake up. I fell asleep backstage, because it is a pizzeria and there is no other place to sleep. I got up and began to walk out where everyone was crowded in the front.

"Hey guys what is......." I began to say until I gasped.

"Hey Vince what's up." Mike said as he gave me a smile

"You two know each other." Chica said with confusion.

I do know Mike because I knew his sister from when we were kids....the good memories...

~flashback~
I was playing with Mike until I saw his sister walking home with some bruises and a black eye. Mike ran to his big sister and began to cry.

When I came up I heard her say," I'm fine Mike I'm really fine just some people are gonna be jerks to you and you will have to stand up to them." She said as she hugged Mike.

She turned to me and was about to say something, that is until her mom saw her.

" Courtney Megan Schmidt (I don't know how to spell Mike schmidt's name) what happened", her mom said

A few days later, Courtney began to play with us and followed her own advice. She began to become friends with us...
~flashback ends~

"Long time no see Vince." Mike said as he smiled a little

"Yeah how is Courtney Mike." I said as I smiled too

Everyone there was so confused, even a guy with yellowish brownish hair. His name tag said Jeremy so I will call him that.

Mike sighed and tears began to form in his eyes. He finally said while trying not to break onto the floor," Courtney is gone....she left us a few years ago with some bad person."

What did he mean she is gone?

"Wait is she...dead?" I said quickly, trying to make sure I wouldn't cry

"No she just ran away from my mom and me so she could be with some bad boy." He said as more tears clouded his visions

I went up to him and hugged him, everyone else did too, tight to make him know I do really care for him(like a brother care not any other kind of caring if you know what I mean).

" so what are you doing here Mike I haven't seen you in about maybe 7 years I think." I said trying to change the subject

"He and Jeremy here are going to be working here for the summer." Tc said while holding bonn's hand.

Well I guess this day can be a dream come true to everyone.