a friend?

Gf's P.O.V.(human form)
I have been backstage for maybe 3 years or 4. My voice is raspy as I look around "my home". I was doing nothing when I heard the oven turn on. I knew it was chica, always making pizza. I knew I could try and see if she would notice me.

I turned into my phantom form, which I could do even though im human and went to the shadows seeing chica abour to make pizxa. I then said "its me" as I went back to backstage.

She came in as I turned around a little. She began to studder so I knew she was shy, which I could tell by her voice.  Chica then said she would be right back as she walked out the door. She was so beautiful with her purple/magenta eyes and her yellow hair up in her ponytail.

I then heard my brother yelled," WHAT WERE YOU DOING BACKSTAGE YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO BE BACK THERE DUCK."

I felt rage as he said that to chica and turned into my phantom form and watch chica and freddy argue. When Freddy left i went back to "my home" right when chica came backstage,opening the door.

i drank the water as she began to leave. I then said in a regular voice," Thanks by the way I'm golden freddy but you can call me goldie." 

She smiled then left to go on the stage. Maybe I have a friend?

A/N: Sorry I have been busy with the trip to tokoyo and with moving. Does anyone want me to continue this story I don't know anyways bye.