Hiding

Chica's P.O.V
I walked with Goldie until we reached the parts and service room. I looked at him and pulled him into the dark room. I turned on the lights to see different parts like screws and bolts.

"Chels are you okay?" Goldie said but before he could say anything else I pulled him into a kiss.

His hands landed on my waist as my arms snaked to his neck. We kissed more for maybe 2 minutes until I pulled away.

He whimpered a little because I pulled away but I just smiled.

"So you know that sister Mike was talking about?" I said with maybe a tone of excitement.

"Yeah wait...what did you do chels." He said as he tried to lean closer to me as I pulled away from him.

"I called her a few weeks ago and she is coming." I said but before I could say anything else, Vincent came in with a girl.

She had long straight brown hair and was a little pale but not a lot. She wore a blue shirt and black pants with very stylish boots in my opinion.

"Chica and Goldie we have to hide her...its mikes sister Courtney." He said as he began to pace back and forth.

"I don't get it why can't I see my brother after so many years..." Courtney said as she folded her arms and bended her right leg.

"You can't he is a little mad at you and he won't believe you are here." Vincent said as his skin color began to plummet to almost white as a ghost.

"Hey even though Chris is gone from my life I came here from a person named Chelsea." She said and right away I knew she meant me.

"You called her chica why would you do that." Vincent said as his voice got louder.

Before I could say anything I heard someone coming so I mouthed hide to Courtney, which she hid behind a endoskeleton. When the door opened, it was Mike.

"Hey mike what is up?" Goldie said trying to act natural which was hard for him.

"Nothing other than hearing wierd things like my sisters name and Vincent yelling." He said as he looked at Vincent.

"Maybe you need to get some rest I'll come with you." Vincent said as he pushed Mike out the door.

Once I have the signal to come out, Courtney did but with a little sad and anger face.

"How long do I have to be in hiding." She said

"I don't know but just maybe wait a few days for him to think he isn't going crazy then surprise him." I said

This is going to be hard the next few days....I know it.