Remembering ???

Chica's P.O.V.
The girl had black hair and dark but a little pale skin. She looked very familiar as she helped me and Goldie. As she walked away she dropped some picture on the ground.

Once Goldie finally woke up I grabbed the picture. It was of three kids. A boy with golden hair, a girl with yellow hair and a girl with black hair. I started to see flashbacks to before...

Flashback
I was playing with Goldie and everyone else when I saw a small girl was getting bullied and pushed around by a group of people.

I ran over to her and told the group to back off or I would be their worst nightmare. They were scared once all my friends came to defend the girl as well. Once they all left I held my hand out to help her.

"Thank you." She said as she dusted off dirt on her dress.

"No problem I'm Chelsea what is your name." I said with a small smile

"I'm Caroline but usually I'm called carol." The girl, I mean Caroline said as she moved her black hair out of the way.

(The new characters name isn't her real name to hide her identity)

After that me and Caroline became friends for almost many years.

Flashback ends

I remember now....Caroline my childhood friend.....has returned.

Hey guys I am so happy this book is at 2.03 k reads. Also I know I should of updated last night saying happy New Years so I'm saying it now: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Anyways bye