Rescue

???'s P.O.V.
I heard screaming while I walked through the park to see three guys and a girl. I have seen them before so I quickly ran over to see what was going on.

While I was running over I noticed the girl and a guy were my friends once. I quickly ran to the guy beating up my friend and punch them.

"Zane don't you dare even try to hurt these people or I will be your worst nightmare." I said as zane was reacting to my punch.

"And what are you going to do about it... Ca- hey owwwww" before his friend could say my name, the girl with yellow hair, I know her name: Chelsea, bit his fingers to get out of his grasp.

My friend quickly ran over to the guy with golden hair, who was on the floor passed out. The guy and Zane quickly got up and ran.

"Thank you. By the way I'm chica but sometimes people call me Chelsea. This is Goldie." Chelsea, I mean chica said as she shook Goldie to wake him up.

"No worries I have to help an old friend." I smiled as she looked at me confused.

I started to walk away as she looked at me with confusion and wonder written on her face.

We will meet again Chelsea....my dear old friend.

Hey guys so I'm putting in a new character and before you go on saying if you do," oh is it one of the characters in fnaf?"

It is not, She is related to me in real life so yeah. Anyways i hope you like this chapter and keep on reading.

Anyways bye