Secruity guards and memories

~a few weeks later~
Goldie's P.O.V
I went to chica and hugged her from behind saying," hey babe how are you."

Chica smiles and turned around to face me. She kissed me lips as I began to kiss back. She has been less depressing and becoming the girl that I fell in love with.

Tc met a male Bon bon other known as bonn( I can't think of any nickname for him) and is bonbon's brother. They are in love and I'm in love with chica. We pulled away for air when Freddy came in smiling.

"Hey little bro and chica. Just came in her to say that we have some new guest that you might want to see." He said as with that he walked off to tell Tc and Bonn.

Me and chica went out to the front door and stopped dead in our tracks. There was 2 men there that seemed very familiar but I don't know how. One had yellowish brownish hair while the other had jet black hair. (The picture at the top they belong to pole-bear of course).

"Oh my gosh that really you Mike." I heard Bonnie say while yelling it too

"Yep it's me...back here with you guys...again and with this is guy too." Mike said and then pointed to the other guy.

"Hi I'm Jeremy we have to work here for the summer so yeah." The man said

"But how are you alive Mike we killed you by stuffing you into that metal suit?" Chica said as I began to see her expression become regret

I pulled her close to me and whispered," it wasn't your fault that you guys did that."

She then nodded and began to look like herself.

"Well this is what happened..." Mile began to say and told us everything that he acted like he was dead and escaped through the back door.

This day has gone better then I expected...