Forgiven?

Chica's P.O.V
I walked to the backstage where Goldie was when the kids thought I was in the kitchen. I opened the door and walked in to see him looking at his golden Freddy animatronic suit laying there, lifeless.

"I'm Goldie can we talk about something." I said

"Sure chica anything that u say won't affect the way I like u." He said as I started to see a tint of pink on his cheeks

I began to tell him that I loved him even when I was captured I would always love him I just couldn't tell him about HIM,meaning purple guy/Vincent.

After I stopped talking he started to come close until he was inches away from my lips. I took a deep breathe and did what I did before Freddy ruined it, I kissed him.

His lips were so soft and kind of had that spark to them. He pulled me closer to him as I snaked my arms to his neck as his hands landed in my waist.

After a few minutes we pulled apart for air as I smiled looking into his golden eyes. Of course Bonnie ruined by saying,"head to mike's office Freddy needs to talk."

I groaned to hear his name. He almost broke me and Goldie apart but he won't do that again. Goldie grabbed my hand and twined our fingers together. I smiled as we walked out to the office.

Once we were in with Bonnir I saw Freddy with sadness and maybe rage. But what I saw was not expected, I saw him, the one that killed us...Vincent.

"What in the world is he doing here." Goldie said as he pointed a finger to Vincent with a anger tone.

"I'm sorry for trying to kill u guys and for capturing u chica" Vincent said

" and I'm sorry for trying to break u guys up. I realized that I was being selfish and cruel when I thought that chica should of been with me. I'm also sorry for making a deal with Vincent when he didn't really know that we were alive." Freddy said as tears filled his eyes

I think everyone was in shocked to hear this but to me and Bonnie we just had the blank expression. We looked at each other like we didn't know what to do.

After maybe a minute I heard a voice say," I forgive ye both lads."
I knew that voice from anyone as I looked up to see foxy stepping forward and hugged Freddy and Vincent. Then a few seconds later Bonnie hugged them too but me and Goldie just stood there speechless.

How can u forgive them even if they said sorry?