The park

Chica's P.O.V.
We explored more and more of this amazing town. So many people walking around and so many small, medium, and large houses. Even the pizza here is more better than the pizzeria's already made ones.

We sat down at the park as two boys came up to me and Goldie. They were both me and Goldie's age as they looked like best friends.

"Um hi?" I said as Goldie gave the two boys death glares.

" hey hottie you know what you should do...hang out with me and my friend instead of this freak." One boy said as he pointed to Goldie.

Goldie growled a little as his eyes turned black. I stood up and walked to the boy....

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close as I growled and said," he is no freak and no thanks to that little invite."

As I letted go of his shirt, the other boy grabbed me by my wrist. Goldie stood up as he eyes were still black.

"Let go of her or you won't be able to see anything after I'm done with you." He said as a smile crept on my face.

The other boy went up to Goldie and started to punch him. Goldie tried to fight back but he really couldn't because he might have been worried about me.

I struggled more to get out of the boy's grasp but it was no use. I looked at Goldie with more tears in my eyes as he tried to get up as he kept getting punch or kicked in the face.

Someone help us please...

AN: hey merry Christmas to everyone...this story is so close to 2K reads. None of my stories have made it that far, even when I started writing stories. I want to thank everyone who takes the time to reads this story. I am so grateful so thank you.

Anyways bye.