Confessing feelings and Kidnappers?

Freddy's P.O.V

I saw Chica go backstage after she took off the empty costume we put on before kids come in. We don't want people knowing we are alive because of what happened with him. I secretly follow her and watch from the shadows. She started to talk to my brother which made me very angry and jealous.

As long as she didn't do anything that could ruin my chance to have her.

Chica's P.O.V

As me and Goldie started to talk I began to get closer to him. He didn't even notice that I was right by his side leaning closer. I had to confess these feelings otherwise I would begin to studder and he wouldn't even like me right.

I kept thinking if he would show any signs of him liking me the same but as I looking at him all I saw was his small smile forming and looking into his black eyes. He turned to me and quickly looked at my lips them back at my eyes.

I then knew it that he liked me that way.

" Um can I tell you something goldie." I said almost quickly said as my heart rate sped up.

"I also want to tell you something chica but can I tell you first." He said as he began to lean closer to me but stared into my purple/magenta eyes.

I nodded but then my eyes saw something in the shadows. I looked more into the shadows and saw Freddy. What was he doing here all he would do is yell at me for no reason then Bonnie would help me.

Goldie's P.O.V

I watch as Chica began to get closer so I acted like I didn't notice but I could notice she was looking at me and my lips for a second. I wanted to just kiss her but she noticed that I looked at her lips then into her eyes. I leaned until my lips reached her and I then realized I had kissed her. I pulled away blushing which was very noticeable.

But when I looked at her, she smiled and said," I like you too you know more than a friend."

I finally had the girl what could go wrong, of course until I blacked out onto the ground.

I then heard Chica screaming and yelling," NO LET ME GO GOLDIE HELP LET GO HELP." 

The last thing I saw was Chica being taken away by someone with a top hat and a bow tie like mine I then blacked out knowing someone had kidnapped Chica...

AN: I had a dream with this happening so I just putted it in the story. Guess who is the person taking Chica away from gf? Could it be Freddy or someone else anyways bye. Also the author's note was suppose to be before this chapter mybad.