Escaping and truths

Chica's P.O.V (human form)

I woke up to a dark room but was filled with so many different stuff. I believe I am still in the pizzeria because I see the pattern that is everywhere in Freddy's Fazbear Pizza. I have never seen any room that I am in before unless it is a secret room. I began to think of how can I get out and find Goldie. Oh that is right I was knocked out after being taken away from Goldie.

My thoughts were interrupted by a shadowy figure coming in saying," Hello there Chelsea long time no see."

'Who are you and how do you know my name." I said

I never told anyone my name unless I trusted them but I never recognized this person. My eyes widened as the person came out of the shadows.He wore a purple hand and shirt on and long jeans. My eyes turned into anger as I saw HIM in front of me as he just smirked.

It was the purple guy....who took our "lives" from me and my friends as well as him getting away with it for awhile.

I have to find a way out of here somehow.....but as I looked down I saw a piece of glass by my leg so I did my best to hid the sharp glass shard when he came up to me. He then looked into my eyes and said," No one will find you as long as I am here."

He then left  as I secretly grabbed the glass shard into my hand. As I cutted the ropes, I began to lose some blood in my hand from the shard. I have to do this fast otherwise he might come back so I sped up my process of cutting from slow to faster and faster.

The ropes finally ripped apart so I got out of the chair and looked around for anything that could help me escape. I saw a small opening that was my size( How convenient.) that looked like it went back to the pizzeria.

I ran quickly and crawled through, seeing Bonnie looking around through a small opening. I said her name so many times trying to be careful that no one else would see me. She saw me and a huge smile grew onto her face. I smiled as she helped me crawl out fully from the opening.

I gave her a hug as I thanked her a million times. I then wondered if Goldie was okay, which Bonnie could tell from my face expression. She then told me that Freddy wanted me all to himself so he was the one responsible for taking me.

I felt my rage come into me like a burst from a explosion hearing that he wanted me to himself and having a crush on me...

I had to find Freddy so I can give him a quick lesson.....a personal one....

A/N: Whatcha all think about this anyway I have school in 3 days and track season is gonna start so I might not update during the week. Probably on the weekends or when I can. Anyways bye.