Things changed

Vincent's P.O.V
I woke up to bright lights and chatter.

"He is waking up we should tell him." Someone said

"No wait he could freak out." Another person said

"Aye the lass is right I agree with ye lassie." A person then said which I already knew it was foxy.

My vision became clear as I sat up holding my head.

"What happened." I said but my voice almost sounded broken.

"Goldie he is awake." I heard chica say as she came to my side and looked at her boyfriend.

"Hey good to see you are awake." Goldie said as he wrapped his arm around chica's waist.

"Yeah what happened." I said with that same broken voice.

Why is my voice like this I kept saying as I looked around.

I was still at the pizzeria but with small plushes of my friends. I then heard music from a huge box that looked like a present.

That wasn't there before. As I reached to get up I stopped dead in my tracks to see a golden and suit on me. It was the golden Bonnie suit. How long have I had this on.

"How long have I had this on guys." I said as I looked at their sorrow faces.

"You have been in that suit for a month Vince or should I call you springtrap." I heard a voice from the shadows.

The person came out of the shadows to be Courtney as did Mike along with her.

"Courtney what are you talking about I can't be called springtrap I-" I stopped talking and gasped to see my reflection.

I had scars on my face and looked like a golden bunny. This is when I was about to scare Jeremy.

"Hey where is everyone else." I said as I began to worry.

"Packing up their stuff. This place got shut down so everyone is moving into a big four story apartment.(my older brother has this kind of apartment so that is why I'm putting this in) Also things changed while you were gone." Chica said as she sighed

"What do you mean." I said trying to hold in my emotions to see everyone so sad.

Chica ran off out of the secret room as Courtney went after her.

" everything has been different. Bonn and Tc are still together, Freddy went to his office and has been in there since you passed out, chica doesn't want to leave and Mike is forgiving his sister. A lot of things have been going downhill since the manager is shutting this place down." Goldie said as he started to walk to find chica.

I stood up with help from foxy. As I walked down the halls I looked at the posters as they all were torn or were on the floor. This place holds memories when we came here so many months before.

Chica's P.O.V.
I packed everything while crying my eyes out. Goldie found me and hugged me from behind. He began to say soft things in my ear which helped a bunch.

I turned around to face him as he leaned in. Our lips met and it was like everything stopped. It can never get old when me and him together...

After maybe a minute we hugged. He is an amazing boyfriend who is sweet and kind. He smiled at me as I grabbed my suitcase with almost everything I packed the first time.