The talk between Chica and Freddy

AN: Hey guys finally be able to update I would of updated if my phone wasn't acting up for the last 3 weeks and my tablet wouldn't stop being an idiot, here is a chapter hope you like it. Anyways bye...

Chica's P.O.V.

I walked until I got to the old security place where Mike was. Replaying those memories of Mike's screaming and trying to escape while being stuffed into a suit backstage. I told Freddy to come here alone so I could talked to him. Once I sat in Mike's chair and waited for Freddy to come, I began to think of what to talk about first to him. Him liking me or why would he do this now.

After maybe a few minutes I then a black hat which I knew right away it was Freddy.

"Hey Chica what did you want to-ow what in the world." Freddy began to say until I punched him after closing the metal door that is.

" How could you be so selfish to me and Goldie. I know he is your brother but I love him and you aren't supposed to be this mean. I cant believe you would do this to me and him after what happened with that horrible man let alone make a deal with him after he tried to kill us. Don't try to denied it because my actual friends told me." I practically yelled at him

He then looked at me with an evil look with could probably break a girls heart but not me, it just made me feel bad for him. What made him do this I would probably never know. I opened the metal doors to seeing Goldie, standing there with his mouth open with a little hurt on his face.

I just sighed and ran to the kitchen because I thought he hated me for yelling at his older brother that way. I hid where I could always fit, behind the stove and the fridge. I began to cry a little until I heard Bonnie say my name. I stayed quiet until she started to look around where I was hiding.

Bonnie then sighed and said," Goldie is worried about you he was just scared of how you yelled at Freddy and said those stuff. He just wants his brother to not be a crazy guy who wants his girlfriend."

I peeked my head out which Bonnie notices and grabbed my collar of my dress, making my come out very quickly. She tried to push me out of the kitchen but I accidentally grabbed a frying pan and did the scene in Tangle and knocked out Bonnie.

" You really want to know why I did all that stuff to you and my idiot younger brother then fine I'll tell you but you have to come with me." Freddy said as he came from the shadows and holding out his hand.

I looked at Freddy then Bonnie but before I could say an answer, Goldie came out of no where and said with a growl," Get away from her or you wont see the light of day brother."

" Its her choice to know now what will it be Chelsea.." Freddy said with a evil smirk.

I looked at Freddy then at Goldie, who was nodding and had that no don't do it kind of face. I closed my eyes and then said......

AN: Left it on a cliffhanger yep I did that. I am feeling better so yeah what do you think Chica will say to Freddy and will her and Goldie be ever together with Freddy acting like a crazy person......................Find out maybe next week or in a few days.

Anyways bye