Silence

(This song doesn't have to do with the chapter but if you want then you can read the chapter while listening to the song)
Chica's P.OV.
I turned to see foxy standing at the doorway, having a shocked expression with sadness in his eyes. I just started to cry more and more as he walked toward me.

"Why did ye do this to ye self lass." He said while patting my head

"Because of that cheating fazbear.... With my sister. No one ever cares about my feelings except you, Bonnie, and...." I said

"Who else lassie." Foxy said but he already knows who.

I dropped the knife and looked at my wrist, covered in blood and leaking more. When my tears reached the cuts I tried to hold in my pain.

Foxy noticed and ran to get the first aid...

Foxy's P.O.V
I feel bad for the lass but what else can ye do for her. Why was she using the knife I kept thinking to me self. When I grabbed the first aid I came face to face with Freddy.

"What do ye want captain?" I said, hiding the first aid

"Did someone get hurt... Did chica get hurt?" He said with concern in his voice

"Yes captain ye should talk to the lad before assuming something that isn't true." I said and with that I walked off to the kitchen.

Freddy's P.O.V
I teleported to where my brother, who was where balloon boy is. I saw him just staring at the ground not even saying nothing, like a dead soul never to be lifted. I looked at balloon boy, who was trying to make Goldie speak, when I noticed that he had the "he messed everything up" look.

"Hey younger bro are you okay...what happened?" I said as I putted my hand on his shoulder.

I then began to notice that Tc was in the corner talking to herself and looking at Goldie. I looked to her and tried to see what she was saying but it was to hard to read her lips to figure out what she was saying. When I met with my brother's eyes, I found sadness and regret.

"Can you tell me what happened little bro anything." I said trying to make him say something as nicely as I can.

He just stared at me and said nothing for about maybe 10 minutes. I sighed and wondered maybe Bonnie and bonbon knew why chica and Goldie were not even by each other or something like that. Before I could ever get up, Foxy and Chica came in.

Chica looked a little pale but was not even trying to look at Tc or Goldie. Why are they doing this I thought they were in love...

Chica's P.O.V
I tried so hard to hide my left wrist so no one could see the bandage. I can't believe myself for ever falling in love. I could never have a relationship that was good enough for at least 2 months.

Goldie looked into my eyes for maybe 5 seconds before I looked away. I was giving the silent treatment to him...he hurt me where my heart was. Foxy did a good job of trying to hide my bandage but just staying a few feet from me, hiding it.

"Okay Goldie what did ye do to hurt ye lassie." Foxy said with a little angry tone

"It was my fault okay don't blame Goldie okay I'm the one who liked him when he first came here and I thought him and my sister were just friends...I took my chance and I know I blowed it. I also know that you hate me sis and you hate Goldie but I'm the one that you should be blaming... He deserves you chica I know that now." Someone said from the corner.

The person came out and there was my sister Cressida other known as Tc to Bonnie and some other people.

Goldie met with my eyes and I know there was love for me but what I did was too much for him to know...I kept telling myself he didn't deserve me or that he could have any one else but me. I walked up to him, still hiding the bandage and said softly.

"I don't know if I should trust you or believe you but I love you with all my heart"

I began to walk off until he grabbed my left wrist....very bad idea...

He gasped as the bandage unraveled...showing my cuts...

Why did my life have to be this complicated...

AN: hey guys I haven't wrote this much in any of my stories but I know this chapter seems to be like golden Freddy and chica don't have a good relationship but trust me the next few chapters won't be like the last ones...I promise it will be happy and maybe a few small things can happen but not big...yet anyways bye.