A surprise for chica

I drew that btw...
~a week later~
Goldie's P.O.V.
Chica has non-stop to finding Caroline ever since the park incident. I have been trying to get her to forget it but she is being stubborn. I went to her room where she was looking out her window.

"Hey chels do you want to go karoke night?" I asked hoping she would love the surprise I'm doing for her.

" sure let me get ready." She said as she pushed me out of her room.

I went to my room to get ready as did everyone did. Once everyone was ready we went to some place that had karaoke. When we were inside a bunch of guys whistled at chica, Tc, mangle, and Courtney.

Me, bonbon,Vince, and Mike gave all the guys death glares which they took that in a scared way. We all took a seat at a empty table. I saw the Caroline picking up some plates from a table.

That is the surprise for chica...surprising her with her childhood friend.

Chica's P.O.V.
I saw Goldie staring off so I tried to look where he was staring but Freddy stopped me and said that I could go do a song on the stage. I shrugged it off and went up on the stage...

Caroline's P.O.V.
I was cleaning off a table where I worked until I saw Goldie. I knew what his plan was after all....he did call me a few days ago.

I looked for Chelsea and saw her going on the stage. She almost saw me but I pretended to drop a fork so I kneeled down as fast as I could. She walked right pass me and hopped on the stage.

I went over to Goldie's table and said." Hey."

Cressida instantly remember me but she jumped up and yelled," OMG OMG ITS CARo-" she was cut off by Goldie covering her mouth.

Then he said," shut it Cressida you don't want to ruining the surprise for your sister."