The Desicion

Goldie's P.O.V

I stared at Chica with pleading eyes not to trust my brother. I know I was mad at her for yelling at him but he still was creepy now. I remember when I would look up to him as a role model but now I felt sorry for him.

I loved her and I want her to pick a good decision that could effect me and my crazy older brother. She began to say something but then Foxy knocked her out with another frying pan. I looked at Freddy and he wasn't happy about that. I knew he wanted to yell but before he could I punched him, not hard but to knock him out.

"Why did ye do that lad?" Foxy said with his accent

" And why did you knock out Chica she was going to decide who she was going to pick." I said, trying not have hatred in my eyes but he noticed.

"Sorry lad, I didn't want ye to be sad if the lass chose the wrong ''bear''." He said as he looked over to help Bonnie up ( Not as a couple as friends so if you were thinking that then no) and walked out of the kitchen.

I looked at Chica and picked her up, bridal style and carried her to the stage, where Bonnie was sleeping. I grabbed a blanket and putted it over her as she curled up from the blanket. I smiled and then thought about something I wouldn't have never done....I looked at her face then leaned in more until we were inches away.

That is until I heard the 6 o'clock chime which kinda woke her up so I ran to the backstage. I turned my head right when Chica woke up. I sat downed and sighed... Why does she like me I kept thinking...

Bonnie's P.O.V

I woke to the 6 o'clock chime and realized that I was on the stage. I saw Freddy come out from the kitchen and kept wondering why was he in there I thought he was still in Mike's office. I turned my head to Chica, who was looking down to her feet. I quickly grabbed our "suits" but I looked at Freddy with anger and furry.

Chica looked at me then to Freddy then back to her feet. I wanted to find out what she was thinking but before I could ever ask, kids started to come in. I greeted them and did the usual, singing and playing the guitar.

But today was different, today felt like we weren't like we used to, usually we have maybe 15 kids in the pizzeria but we only had 10. It was strange in my opinion. I smiled at a little boy coming up to me with a picture. I asked who was that for and he just smiled and handed to me.

" It is for you and the band Bonnie." He said with huge smile.

" Oh well thank you I will show the band okay now run along." I said as I stood back up to seeing Freddy looking at me. Why is he looking at me like he needs to tell me something?

As the boy walked off I made my way over to Freddy as putting the drawing by my red guitar. He looked at me with anger but then craziness.

He then said," Get everyone into the office I need to tell everyone the truth...

AN: Hey here is another chapter... What do you think Freddy will tell everyone? anyways bye