The apartment

Goldie's P.O.V
We all looked at the house as we got out of the van. It was a big apartment with a few Windows. The place was 4 stories up and did have a lot of space.

There were a bunch of rooms, each one a different color. An example was foxy had a red room, Tc had a yellow and pink room, mangle had a white room, and I'm starting to get the point. My room was golden which made me die inside.

The roof was huge and could hold maybe about 15 people just for a barbecue.

Chica looked at me then gave me a quick kiss. I smiled as I hugged her and landed my arm on her waist. Man I love chica so much.

Tc and mangle started to fangirl while everyone else smiled. I rolled my eyes as so did chica. We may be a couple but we have only been together for months.

"Well now what do we do." Freddy said

"We should do karaoke!!!" Chica and Tc said at the same time.

"Jinx ha gotta pay little sis." Tc said before chica could even say one letter.

Chica growled but I calmed her down with whispering something funny in her ear.

She is sweet but if someone gets on her bad side or hurt anyone she cares about, she can turn into something physco.

Chica walked down to her room which I followed to make sure she was alright.

Once she made it into her room she closed the door right before I could stop her from closing it.

This apartment is awesome....I hope.