A/N

Welcome everyone! Now the title is pretty self-explanatory but there's a few things I need to go over so please read everything, so you understand.

First! This isn't just Hermitcraft, it includes the Life Series, Empires, EVO, YHS, and because of how my AU works there will be a little bit of DSMP. 

Second! I'm open to all ships both platonic and romantic but I will not do anything that goes against anyone's boundaries. For example, everything with Xisuma will be strictly platonic to respect his boundaries. If I accidentally go against a Hermits boundary, please tell me so I can fix it, while this is all set on the characters and not the real people, I still want to be respectful.

Third! Angst and Fluff only, I don't write smut, the farthest I'll go is making out and there won't even be much of that.

Fourth! Requests are open! Until the title states otherwise I'm open to all requests. Updates will be slow at first but I'm going to try to update one or two times a week.

Fifth! Most of these will be in order of  my ✨Lore✨ and AU but there will be a few random ones here and there, yes there will be something at the top if it isn't part of the lore. This doesn't follow the lore of Hermitcraft exactly but there are similarities.

Lastly! I want to go over my AU a bit since it'll show up repeatedly. 

So, there will be mentions of or members of DSMP will appear because in my AU Grian and Dream are brothers. Now there's a few other pairs that will be explained if they come up. With this Dream is a listener, not only that but Dream and Tommy are actually friends. What I mean by that is yes, the trauma inflicted on Tommy 'happened', but it was just Dream and Tommy messing with everyone. Karl and Quackity did break up, but Quackity is still with Sapnap. In this AU Tommy and Grian are not brothers, but they act like it and care for each other like brothers would. Both Tommy and Grian are trans FtM. Mumbo knows about what happened to Grian in HS but nothing after that. There are a few other small things, but I won't bore you guys with the details. If anything comes up, I'll add it or if you want to know more let me know.

TWs will be at the top of the chapters.

Let me know if you have any questions!

And as always don't forget to vote, save, and comment!

Have an amazing morning/day/night buzzy bees!

~Bee and Wil