Talk To Him

TW: Welsknight angst, talk of abandonment and abuse

3rd Person POV

"Wels, what was that!?"

"I told you it was a bad idea Grian."

"You didnt even talk to him!"

"He doesn't want to talk to me Grian, just drop it."

"How do you know? You didn't even try."

"I just know."

"How?! How could you possibly know-"

"Because I'm a reason he got banned in the first place!" He turns to face Grian, face red from tears, a glint of anger and guilt shining in his eyes.

"Wels...you can't blame yourself."

"Its my fault, he was right....I wasn't there for him, I abandoned him. He was always there for me and I couldn't even be there for him."

"What could you have done Wels? X would have banished him and EX anyway."

"I don't know! I could've done something! Get him sent back to the Nether or-or coumminity service...something..."

"He had EX, he wasn't alone."

"I was!"

"You had Jevin."

Wels shakes his head. "You think I told him how I was feeling? You think I told anyone I was upset and missed my brother, someone who helped destroy the server?"

"Wels...you need to talk to him. Just tell him how you feel already."

"I can't! He hates me....has your brother ever hated you to the point he won't even talk to you?"

"I lost my brother at age five, not seeing again until I came here in season six. A friend I call my brother almost died because of me before I came here and was forced to be a Listener, because of me. Trust me when I say Hels doesn't hate you. He thinks he can push you away enough to where you truly don't care. He knows you care and he cares too, thats what scares him."

"...I don't know what to do."

"Talk. To. Him."

The blonde sighs, "Ok."

"Great, you stay here." Grian leaves before Wels can say anything.

After sitting there for a soild minute Welsknight gets up, pacing the room. He could message Jevin but he didn't want to bother the slime. Should he get food or drinks ready? Does he even remember how to make and pour tea properly? He should with all the ediquite lessons he had growing up.

"Calm down Wels, its just your brother. No need to be formal...oh gosh! I compared him to father, how stupid am I!? Great just great!"

"Wels? You ok?"

"Jevin!" He stops pacing, turning to face the taller, "What are you doing here?"

"We were going to go minning, remember?"

"That was today?"

"Yeah, it is Wednesday."

"Oh Jev I'm so sorry, it completely slipped my mind!"

"Wels, whats going on? You never forget about an adventure, you're running roads into your floor, and you're obviously stressed out of your mind right now."

"Its nothing, we can go tomorrow, yeah?"

The slime walks over to the slightly shorter, pulling him into a hug.