How?

TW: Sam, knife, small mention of YHS

3rd Person POV

Grian places the rest of his materials in the shulker box, letting it close.

"There we go! That should be enough materials for the inside, hopefully."

He picks up the box, placing it in his inventory.

"Well, well well, if it isn't Taurtis! And look, your pretty wings are back."

A chill runs down his spine as he turns to face the voice. The man in the rabbit hood he used to call his friend standing a few feet away.

"How are you here?"

"Does it matter? Now that I found you, we can go home!" He steps closer, "And talk about why you left."

"You shouldn't be here; you're supposed to be in the mental hospital."

"Come on now Taurtis, didn't you miss me?"

"I'm not Taurtis!"

Sam's hand twitches and Grian realizes he's holding a knife.

"What was that Taurtis?"

Grian's heart beats fast, echoing in his ears, he needed to get out of there, fast. The shopping district was close, if he could get there then hopefully someone was there. Who's been there a lot lately? Scar, Tango, Doc, if he could find one of them then maybe Sam would leave.

The knife grazes his arm, ripping his sleeve and brushing his wing. Grian snaps out of his thoughts, clutching his arm.

"That's better, are you listening to me Taurtis."

"Stop calling me that! My name is Grian!"

"Haven't we talked about you yelling at me."

NOW! Now now now! The parrot sprints towards the shopping district, ignoring the screaming behind him.

Grian looks around the shopping district finding Tango and Doc outside of Cherry. He runs up to them, tackling Tango in a death hug.

"Grian? What's wrong?"

He doesn't respond, hugging Tango tighter as Sam walks over to them, shaking more.

"Sorry about my friend, he got spooked by a loud sound."

Doc narrows his eyes at the rabbit, "Who are you?"

"A friend of Gree-on's from high school."

He clings to Tango, knuckles turning white.

"Doc, he's shaking violently." Tango keeps his voice low, holding Grian close and rubbing his back comfortably. 

"You know Grian, Mumbo was actually looking for you, we should go find him."

"Actually Gree-on was going to show me around."

"Maybe later."

Sam scowls, "Give me Taurtis!"

The blaze holds Grian close, flames shooting towards Sam.

Doc points his sword at Sam.

"I suggest you leave, otherwise I'm going to be having rabbit stew dinner."

"I'll be back Gree-on, just you wait."

Sam disappears and Grian breaks down in Tango's arms, not letting go of the blonde.

"He's gone Grian, its safe now."

"No! H-he's back I-I can't do this again! He's going to take my wings again or-or kill me! I don't want to die!"