You're A Vex

TW: Slight Cub angst, blood, knife

Platonic XisumaxCub!!!

3rd Person POV

Cub follows Xisuma to his base, staying standing after the admin sits.

"I don't think I've ever heard you and Scar fight before."

"Things got out of hand, I'll fix it once he cools off."

"I think giving him some space would be better."

Xisuma gets up, taking his helmet off as he walks over to the window.

"I wondered why you always disappeared at the start of the season, why every so often you stay locked up in your base for a day or two and never explain why."

Cub doesn't say anything, heart pounding in his ears.

"Are you a Vex Cub?" He turns to face the man.

He was playing with fire here, one wrong move- one wrong word and he could be killed or kicked off Hermitcraft. One wrong word and Scar could be killed or kicked off Hermitcraft.

"What if I was?"

"If you were I'd need to know your feeding schedule and what can trigger your murder instincts."

"I have potions that get me through my feeding time."

"Now that won't do."

"What?"

Xisuma draws a small knife, Cub watching anxiously. The admin rolls his sleeve up, slicing the knife along his arm.

"Xisuma..."

"It's ok, you're ok Cub."

Blood drips down the admins arm, the smell of iron and flesh filling the air. Cubs eyes get a slight red hue to them and he turns away from Xisuma.

"X please, I can't- you need to stop."

"I'll be ok, you're so hungry Cub."

"I'm fine."

"It's been a long time since you've had proper food."

Cub closes his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"It's ok, you can let go Cub."

"No! No, I won't hurt you. I swore to myself I wouldn't feed off of players again."

"You need to Cub, this isn't healthy for you."

"If someone found out- if other admins found out they'd kill me, they'd kill you Xisuma. People don't like Vex."

"How would they find out Cubby? You're safe, we're safe here."

"I can't."

"You can, Cub look at me." He gently makes the shorter look at him, the sweet smell being even closer to the Hermit, "Everything's ok, I promise."

"...I'm so hungry."

"I know you are, I'm telling you to let go, you can eat."

"I'll hurt you."

"I'll be ok, go on."

Xisumavoid was slain by cubfan135

The admin puts his helmet back on, looking over at the vex, "Cub, you ok?"

"...I killed you, I fed off of you."

"You did yes."

"I haven't done that in years...."

"Better than some potions, yeah?"

He nods, not saying anything.

"I hope you know you aren't in trouble, I dont care that you're a vex Cub, you're still you."

"I just need a minute."

"Take your time."

He takes a few deep breaths, feeling better than he has in a long time and turns to face Xisuma.

"Thank you."

X rolls his eyes and opens his arms for the shorter, "Come here Cubby."

He falls into the Hermits arms, hugging the taller tightly.

"I want a copy of your feeding schedule and if you ever feel hungry just come find me, ok?"

"I can't ask you to do that X."

"It's a good thing I'm not asking then, I'm telling you that's what's happening from here on out."

"It's dangerous."

"I'm ok with a little danger."

"You're so busy-"

"Cub, this isn't up for discussion, you will come to me when you're hungry, you will let me help you."

"Ok, ok fine."

"Good, I love you Cub."

"Love you too X."