Back From Double Life

TW: Angst, mentions of blood, mentions of self harm, slight Grian and Scar angst, Jimmy angst, little bit of Tango angst

3rd Person POV

Grian sits up, breathing heavily. He looks around, relaxing when he sees he's back on Hermitcraft. There was no Warden. He was safe. He takes a deep breath, running a hand through his hair. He was ok, he wasn't on Double Life, he wasn't bound to- oh no, Scar. He had to find Scar and apologize. He messed up big time.

Grian quickly makes his way to Scarland, looking for the Hermit.

"Scar! Where are you!?"

An arrow lands next to the parrot, barely missing his wing, causing him to jump and look up. The taller sits on top of a building, glaring down at Grian.

"Scar! Are you ok?"

"Am I ok? Oh yeah, I'm doing great!"

"I didn't mean for us to get taken out of the game I-"

"I don't care that we lost the game."

"Scar I'm-"

"I pretended like everything was fine, like I didn't know my boyfriend, my 'soulmate' was sneaking around behind my back. I let you think I knew nothing but really," He flies down, landing in front of Grian, "I knew the whole time."

"Scar, please, I was just trying to protect you!"

"Protect me? I know I'm clumsy and die a lot, but do you know how excited I was to find out we were soulmates? I thought it was going to be like Third Life, the two of us against the world, making it to the end."

"That's why I did it! I didn't want a repeat of Third Life! I didn't want to lose you again! I-I didn't want to have to kill you again...."

Scar looks at the shorter shocked, not expecting that answer.

"Look, you can be mad at me, I'm ok with that. I just want you to know I'm sorry. I messed up, big time, I wasn't trying to hurt you, and I did....more than if I had to kill you....I'm sorry, Scar."

Scar slings his bow onto his back, running his hands down his face as he sighs.

"You can't do this to me, G. I'm supposed to be mad at you, not ready to hug you and tell you it's ok."

"I personally would prefer you not to be mad at me."

"Was it just because of Third Life?"

"Yes, I...I was scared to lose you again..."

"You? Scared? That doesn't seem right."

"Heh, what can I say, those Watchers know my weakness."

Scar sighs and opens his arms, "Come here."

The avian hugs the taller tightly.

"You're my weakness too."

"I'm really sorry, Scar."

"I'll forgive you if you give me one I.O.U, and we can go cuddle."

"Deal."

"I love you, birdie."

He leans up, quickly kissing the other Hermit, "I love you too."

"Grian! Grian!"

The two look towards the blaze that comes flying in, almost running into the parrot.

"Tango? What's wrong?"

"You have to get me to Jimmy! Where is he? He needs me- I- he-"

"Tango, calm down. What's going on?"