chapter six;

CHAPTER SIX

IT'S HARD TO FORGET YOUR PAST WHEN YOU HAVE A REMINDER ON YOUR BODY

5TH NOVEMBER 1993

SIRIUS BLACK, ELDEST SON of the house of Black, kills twelve muggles?

Muggle who wishes to remain anonymous witnessed a duel between Sirius Black and old friend, Peter Pettigrew. „It was quite frightening, it was. I—I can't believe it. It happened so fast. All left of him was a finger."

It was later confirmed by various witnesses that Sirius Black did—

„What do you mean we won't play?"

„I mean we won't play."

„But—Why? Did you break both legs? You won't need them for that!"

Athena read the quote again, ignoring her cousin and the Nott. She narrowed her eyes at the line.

All left of him was a finger.

They would've heard an explosion and if not, there had to be a body. There wasn't a death in the world, not one she heard of anyway, that made the entire body with the bones disappear.

Sirius could've set him on fire, but there would still be the bones to find. And he most definitely didn't have enough time to hide the body.

„So you're telling me you don't want to play, because of your nonexistent injury?!"

She sighed and turned her head to the flailing brunette, staring incredulously at Draco. Her cousin sat on the couch with a ridiculously overdone innocent expression.

„It's going to rain, Theodore," Draco told him, cooly, smirking when the boy made a strangled sound at the back of his throat.

„So?! Will you melt if you step into the rain?!" Theodore exclaimed with exasperation, „Do you think your arm, which is perfectly fine by the way, will fall off under the water?"

Theodore was a chaser on the Slytherin quidditch team since recently. Marcus Flint noticed his aim was magnificent when Theodore threw a grape at one of the Gryffindors.

Athena had to hear his rants for the past few weeks, so she too was a bit pissed at her cousin if it meant she had to endure that all for nothing.