chapter seventeen;

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN;

I'M NOT SAD, I'M ANGRY AT HER FOR DYING

I'M NOT SAD,
I'M ANGRY AT HER FOR DYING

SEPTEMBER 1ST 1994

ATHENA HAD NEVER FELT MORE RAGE in her entire life, and that should mean something.

After what happened at the World Cup Athena was being escorted by Daphne and Theodore to the latter's manor. ( Since Senior wasn't there. )

They brought her a cup of tea and started talking her ear off with what they thought was comforting until Athena finally felt something.

Unfortunately for them, it was anger.

And unfortunately for Senior, she had trashed his lounge without a second thought—uncontrollable frustration and rage causing her to throw the glass table around and shatter it to the ground with a sound that had probably woke any bird around the house, kicking and punching anything within her reach. Theodore didn't say a word, only watching as he let her destroy one of the main rooms in his house.

Daphne tried to hug her afterwards in an effort to console her, but Athena seemed to regain her usual disdain of touch.

Since then she had been in a worse mood than she had ever been before, locking herself in her house at the grimmauld place and not leaving her room unless it's for the bathroom.

She felt like everyone in her surroundings was constantly nagging on her last nerve like an irritating parasite and anyone who wasn't was still annoying her with their existence, which meant letters they sent to her through owls at her window and unwanted thoughts she had in particularly sensitive silence.

The day on their way to Hogwarts, she had actually been ready to strangle Draco when he rattled next to her like a broken record, constantly repeating himself at every compartment they passed.

"...Father actually considered sending me to Durmstrang rather than Hogwarts, you know. He knows the headmaster, you see. Well, you know his opinion of Dumbledore — the man's such a Mudblood-lover — and Durmstrang doesn't admit that sort of riffraff."

Durmstrang would eat you alive.

„But Mother didn't like the idea of me going to school so far away."

Mummy's boy.

„Father says Durmstrang takes a far more sensible line than Hogwarts about the Dark Arts. Durmstrang students actually learn them, not just the defense rubbish we do."