chapter forty-six;

chapter forty-six;

7TH DECEMBER 1995

„HOW ARE YOU NOT cold right now?" Daphne complained, rubbing her arms consistently and bounced on her toes with the constant chillness in her bones.

The four of them went outside the castle near the lake early in the morning for a stroll—although it was mainly just Athena who wanted to go out. It must've been around eight am and the weather was slowly killing them from the inside out.

It didn't seem to bother Athena, who only grabbed her leather jacket. One that looked like it belonged to the seventies, but Daphne thought looked very good on her.

Daphne and the other two wore winter coats, because they were not as comfortable with cold. Theo seemed to be the only one capable of handling a small heating spell, the bastard throwing smug looks at Draco and her.

„What the hell do we have these charms for," Draco gritted out with clattering teeth, „when they don't help a fucking bit?"

By the tenth time they complained, Athena looked like she had enough of it and sighed in annoyance, waving her wand at them with a roll of her eyes.

The two of them instantly dropped her arms, feeling the coldness washing off her. Daphne grinned at Athena as they walked closer to the true, hiding from the snow underneath the charmed leaves.

Athena sat down under it and took out what looked to be her journal, Theodore immediately dropping down next to her.

Which left Daphne and Draco to stand next to them, although it didn't bother either of them. The former didn't want to sit in the snow and get her coat wet and the latter had similar reasons.

„How are you holding up with the full moon?" Daphne asked Athena, glancing down at the pages that had a foreign language written on.

She didn't understand a word.

Maybe they were right with the stereotypes.

„Fine," Athena replied quietly, turning her head and glaring when Theo—as the only one capable—tried to read her journal. „Quit it."

„But what if you're writing love confession about me in there?" Theo grinned at her playfully.

Daphne glanced to the side to see Draco making a disgusted expression and fought the urge to laugh out loud.

„They're death plans, not love confessions," Athena clarified cooly, scoffing at him.

Daphne couldn't hold back the giggle, „You've ran right into that one, Theo."