The End

The gang was finally back together, and all was well. Alex and I continued to be an "item", but Daulton and Johnny still tried to woo me. They would take me out on "friend-dates", and buy me things to make me smile. Alex knew that this was going on, but always seemed to laugh when he found out. Surprisingly, things were just... good.

No more fighting amongst the boys. We would all go out and spend time together, and go on crazy adventures. Once, we even went to the lake and Johnny got bit by a turtle! For some reason, everything was just beginning to piece together. Our little slice of paradise was just fine. Lulu and Allison came over on occasions, and I guess my hard feelings toward Allison were starting to fade away. We would go out on shopping trips together to get me out of the house, and to let the boys have some male bonding time.

But soon enough, things were beginning to change. Daulton got a job a deforestation project, so he began visiting fewer and fewer. Supposedly he was sad about having to leave so much, but Alex hinted that Daulton also began seeing a girl he met on the job.

Johnny went off to college, and decided to major in being an accountant. I could picture quiet Johnny working behind a desk all day filing papers and handling money for other people. He was quiet the genius.

Alex and I continued to stay together, and it seemed like our connection was just getting stronger and stronger as days passed. When he popped "the question" it felt so right that I wasn't taken by much surprise. So we planned the wedding, and got married on September 13th. My life seemed so perfect, and it continued to be this way for as long as I can remember. It's true, sometimes fairy tales do come true.