Jealous much?

( Pic MANDY on this page )

Johnny POV

The red dress we bought her looked beautiful on her. The red brought out the color of Mandy's hair, and she smiled at me when she saw me walk in the room and admire her gorgeous figure. I made a point to swoosh my hair a litle more then usual; to improve my looks. I had chose to wear black Converse, light blue jeans, and a black and red button up shirt. We smiled at eachother and seemed to make a little reaction.

Still smiling, I asked," Are you alright? Do you have any concernes?"

She then replied, after tucking a strand of her straight hair behind her ear,"Yes, sir. I've been thinking of Allison a lot, and is she okay?"

Thinking, I replied," Yes, Mandy. She's fine, but Alex gave her something to drink that made her forget that happening. Allison told the police that you told her you were going to be homeschooled by your grandparents and Alex convinced your grandparents to confirm it. You might be able to visit her if I so choose."

Before she could reply, Alex walked in the door. He ALWAYS trys to steal my thunder.

"Hey guys! Ready to party?" He asked, winking at Mandy. I can't stand it when he tries to act all "good guy" when Mandy's around; we BOTH know he really doesn't care about her.

"Yes.. Sir?" Mandy said, questioning.

"Party starts in twenty minutes, Mandy. Lets explain the rules. Do not try to escape, tell any of our guests that you've been kidnapped, or make a scene. Feel free to mingle amongst the guests, but don't go anywhere with a guest unless I know. You will be Johnny's date, so try to socalize with him a good bit. Understood, baby Alex stated. I can't STAND it when he calls her pet names. To comfort her, I smiled sweetly at her and she smiled back.

"Okay. And, can you please call me by my middle name Rachel?" She asked in a pleading way.

"Of course, Rachel," was the last thing Alex said before walking out the door.

"Ready to go?" I asked her, after lacing my fingers through her's.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hiya guys! I know this chapter was really short, but I was trying something new with the POV thing. Did you like that?? I PROMISE I'll update tommorow IF I get actleast 2 votes and 2 comments. Thanks! (: