Getting to know Alex

I awoke to the sound of Alex and Johnny arguing. Before making it obvious that I was awake,  decided to listen in on the conversation.

"Alex, I feel really bad about hitting her. What if she's seriously injured?! She could have a coma!" Johnny said. I could hear the remorse in his voice, and I kind of wanted to let them know I was awake so he didn't have to worry so much.

"Johnny, if you don't stop worrying about her, I'm going to finish her off myself so you will know she's dead. Got it? You better be glad you hit her with that pipe before I got back in here; I would have done worse." Yeah, I definitely don't like Alex anymore.

"Do you think she's gonna wake up anytime soon? The dinner party starts in an hour." Johnny said. Gosh, I'm starting to feel bad about this whole thing.

"Maybe. Who cares." Alex said coldly. Dang, what's his problem?! I nearly died and that boy don't even care!

"Owww!" I said quickly before Johnny or Alex had a chance to speak anymore. The feeling was starting to come back in my legs, and the pain hurt. Bad.

Before I could say anything, Johnny and Alex were by my bedside. Alex, sitting very close next to me, looked at me with his big, bright eyes; full of compassion.

"How are you doing, princess? Feeling better? Next time, don't try to injure me or Johnny, or it could get worse. Need some pain meds.?" Alex asked me. For a moment, it seemed like he cared a small bit, but I was careful not to be fulled by his charm and beauty.

"I'm feeling pretty sorry; my legs burn like crazy! Can I please have some medicine?" I asked as nice as I could.

"Sure, princess. Johnny, I'll go get her some medicine. Bandage her wounds and get out her dinner clothing. I'll be back soon." Alex said, winking at me and slowly walking out the door. What's wrong with this creep?? One min he doesn't care if I'm dead, then next he's flirting with me; I'll never understand guys.

"Im sorry I hit you. I had to; you wouldn't understand. Actleast the wounds don't look THAT bad.." Johnny trailed off. We were both sitting up on the hard mattress; my legs laying across his lap. I had a few small cuts right below my knee and two cuts under my short, denim short. My bright pink tank top that had "Summer Girl" printed across the chest was soaked in blood; likely from the blow on my stomach. My arms didn't have cuts though; only bruised slightly.

"I understand, Johnny." I said. It was the first time I had called him by his Sir-name. It rolled of my tongue wonderfully.

Smiling slightly, Johnny rolled my tank top up enough to see the small gash that had formed across my stomach diagonally; stretching across my belly button and almost reaching my upper chest.

"This is going to sting a little," Johnny said sweetly. He opened the shiney, black bottle of Peroxide and poured some on the gash. Before I could groan, he covered my mouth.

"I'm sorry!" He said quickly. After putting Neosporin on my gash and bandaging it up, he kissed me sweetly on my forehead. Then, he began to cover my bruises in a  powdery color.

"So can we talk? I really would like to know a little about you, if I'm going to be stuck with you for a while." I asked shyly. I puckered my lips out slightly; in a cute pleading way. My eyes lite up when he began to speak again.

"Well, my name is Johnny  Long. I'm seventeen years old, and I'm from California. Haha, I feel like I'm at an AAA meeting." He chuckled. His laugh was very suttle; it made me smile.

"Haha. Why did you move form California to Orgeon?" I asked curiously.

"My first cousin, who you know as Alex, really wanted me to move with him so we could start some kind of farm. At first, I laughed at the thought of us running a farm-" he paused once he heard Alex slam the door open.  

"Hey princess. Here's your meds. and some water. You look a lot hotter now. Ready to party?" He asked; grinning at me and wiggling his eyebrows in a flirty way.

"I'm almost done, Alex. We'll be upstairs in fifteen minutes." Johnny said coldly. The anger in his voice made me a little frightened.

"Simmer down baby. I'm not gonna take her from you yet." Alex said in a joking way. He winked at me before walking out the door.

"Up. We've got to get you dressed." Johnny said. His voice wasn't as kind as it was earlier.

He opened a door I hadn't noticed earlier that was next to the small table. The dress he pulled out of the closet was beautiful. In his hands was a deep red, silky dress that had been pleated below the chest to show of my petite figure.  Across the waist band were small, white diamonds. The bottom hem looked similar to a dress Cinderella would wear; it went out and went down to my ankles.

"That dress is for.. Me?" My eyes sparkled at the thought of wearing that dress.

"Of course its for you! I hope it fits; we guessed your size," He retorted, now smiling." Here. Be back in five. Put it on!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - --  -- - - - - - - - -

What do you guys think?? I was in a writing mood, since I'm off for summer break. As always, COMMENT, like, fan? Love always,

Veena 25001 (: