Decissions, Decissions.

Rise and shine, Rach!" Alex, Johnny, and Dalton awoke me with. 

"Guys, what's the big deal? I'm trying to sleep here!" I yelled, frustrated. They always wake me up early. 

"Get your lazy butt up. You're going to meet our friend, Cassidy." Alex said, mysteriously smiling to Johnny. 

Slowly, I got up and jumped in the shower. The light breeze in the bathroom helped me wake up. After getting out, the guys had laid out clothes for me to wear, along with a note telling me to wear them. When I finally got dressed, I sprayed some hair curler in my hair and ran up stairs to the living room.  

"Look at you," Dalton said grinning," all dressed up and ready to go." Glancing down at my white sundress and black heels, I agreed with him. 

"Where's the boys?" I asked, glancing around the room. 

"They're waiting for us in the car." 

That's odd. Why haven't we went to the car?  

"Well lets run out there I guess.." I said, wondering why Dalton was looking at me like that. Turning to the door, I felt him pull on my arm. 

"Let go, Dalton. Let's its time to leave." I said, stuttering. 

"Not so fast. Lets take our time. I know you like me, so come here." Dalton said, jerking me around to face him. 

"No, I.." I started to say, but he planted a kiss on my lips. After kissing me, he pulled me close to him. I wasn't sure how to react! 

"You don't like me?" He asked, pulling on my hand and trying to pull me to the couch. 

"No. Stop. This isn't what I want." I decided, trying to turn away from his grasp. 

"Now Rachel, I saw the way you looked at me. Just admit it." He said, but he before he could kiss me, I yelled for Johnny and Alex. 

"As soon as I yelled, they ran into the room. But as they opened the door, Dalton got one last kiss, which they both saw. 

"Rachel....?" Dalton said. "Why are you kissing me? I don't want you like that."  

"But.. I.. What!" I yelled. I was enraged. How DARE him treat me like that ,and make me out to be a whore. 

"Guys, she was all over me. Didn't you see her kiss me?" 

"Then why did she yell for us..?" Alex asked. Johnny's face was expressionless.  

"Guys! He was trying to make me want him! Thats why I yelled for you. Don't believe him!" I yelled, showing a sincere face to the boys. 

"No. She yelled because I told her I didn't want her and that she was ment for you two. Angered that I said your names, she yelled them and embraced me with a kiss." Dalton said, swiftly changing the story. 

Finally Johnny spoke. 

"It doesn't matter who's to blame... Come on you guys. Let's just go." He said, looking around the room. Agreeing, we piled into the car.

--------------------- 

The ride to Cassidy's place was long and awkward. Alex drove and Dalton got passenger seat, leaving Johnny and I in the back. Johnny stared out the window, while I laid against his shoulder. I needed to decide who I wanted and that was that.  

When we reached her house, we slowly got out of the car, and approached the door. Little did I know, hell was about to break through.