Game Over.

"Mandy," called a voice from infront of me,"Mandy! Come on! You know I hate it when you try to scare me at your house," I giggled quietly behind a large, White Oak tree that stood in my empty backyard.

Allison has been my bestfriend ever since I could remember. Not only is she my best friend, but she's also my neighbor. With dark brown hair and bright green eyes, everone swears we are twins, except I have light blonde hair and slightly lighter green eyes. Our bodies, both very petite, are nearly identical in every way; including our shoe size ( seven and a half).

 Breathing stilled, I awaited my best friend to look behind the tree and see me. Being a sixteen year old girl, I always loved to joke around with Allison by hiding from her and trying to scare her. She's always been scared of my house, so it was always thrilling to see her alarmed look when I tried to scare her. After a few minutes of silence, I began to worry; five minutes ago I was sure she was infront of the tree. Peeking my head out the corner, I only saw the back of my large, two story white house.

"Game over, Allison. I have a bad feeling," I studdered out of my mouth. No one replied.

"Allison, I'm sorry. You know I was just kidding around. You're starting to scare me," I nearly whispered.

"Watch out  Mandy!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Where am I? This isn't my house. Slowly, I began to gain my vision back; only to see a pitch black room. The room smelled of mildew and smoke, which made me begin to cough. Not only was the room stuffy, but it was very small; only having a small, twin-size bed with a brown blanket and a chair infront of a small table. What happened? The last thing I remember was Allison's piercing scream. Allison! Where is she? If something happened to her, I dont know what I'd do. Why was she screaming? It was a warning. A warning for what? 

"Alex, she's awake. Hurry," spoke a calm voice. Slowly, a fairly tall teenage boy stepped infront of me. He looked about seventeen, with shaggy, jet black hair that covered the majority of his face. He reaked of cheap beer and vomit; it was obvious what he had been doing last night.

"Where.. Am I? What... Happened," I stampered, barely speaking. The intimadating look on the boy's face made me scared. And although I really didn't want to, fear got the best of me; and a small tear slid down my face. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -- - - - - - - - -

What did you guys think so far? I kow it wasn't very long, but its a good place for a cliff hanger! Comment, like? Thanks. Veena25001. (: