Allison

"Wow!" Allison said, nodding in approval of my room. After looking around, we jumped on my bed and started to talk about casual stuff, like school and boys.

"I really miss you!" She said, hugging me tight.

"I miss you too, but it's great here!" I said smiling.

"It is beautiful!" She said, laughing.

"Yeah!" I said, smiling.

"But haven't you considered coming back home? Everyone misses you!" She said, looking down.

"Yeah, but I love it here. This is truely home!" I said, assuring her that nothing she could say would make me leave.

"So, you like Bryce?" I asked, gawking at her. Bryce was the head of the soccer team, and was beyond gorgeous!

"Well, kinda! He's cute and all, but I don't know if he's my type!" She said, giggling.

"Y'all would be so cute!" I said, giving her a thumbs up.

"And I BETTER be the first to know if you two get it on!" I said, winking. After she playfully shoved me, we decided to go upstairs to introduce her to the boys.

"This is Johnny." I said, pointing out the sweet heart. He smiled shyly, pushing part of his black hair away from his eyes. I could tell he was uncomfortable with meeting new people.

"And this is Alex." I said, pointing out "Mr. Smooth." He checked her out, and gave her a sly grin. The look on his face said he wanted her, and he wanted her now. 

"Nice to meet you! I'm Allison!" She said, trying to pull her gaze from Alex. He was tempting to look at all day.

"Hey Johnny, do you think you coud help me with something down stairs?" I asked, smiling at him.

"No problem!" He said, leading the way down stairs.

"I'll show you around the house." Alex said, waving at us and took Allison by the arm.

"What do you need fixed?" Johnny asked me, looking for a broken item in my room.

"I was actually wanting to finish this bag I made for Allison! Tomorrow is her birthday!" I said, grinning ear to ear.

"Oh!" He said, smiling at me, flashing his gorgeous eyes.

After about an hour of designing and sowing it together, we were finished. We sat around for about twenty more minutes, just talking and laughing about the dumbest stuff.

"You thirsty?" I asked, him, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"A little." Johnny said, giving me a high five on a job well done.

"I'll be right back!" I said, giving him a hug for his help and recieving a kiss on the cheek.

When I got to the top of the stairs, I walked straight to the kitchen humming a song. I got the glasses down with ease, and set them on the counter. But after I got out the water, I heard someone make a wierd sound. Worried, I decided to find out what was going on.

The sound continued, so I started to walk up the stairs. Louder and louder, and finally, as I turned to corner, I saw what was going on.

Alex was standing against the wall, with Allison pressed against him. His hands were roaming her body, with one tight on her waiste pulling her forward. Allison had her eyes shut, kissing him with both arms wrapped around his neck. Speachless, I stood there, trying to figure out what to say.

"Alex.." She said in seductive voice, making an odd sound when he kissed her neck.

"Allison.." He said, pulling her closer to him.

"I uh.." I said, trying to talk. But instead of words coming, tears started to pour.

"Rachel!" Alex said, turning to face me. His bewildered eyes showed how shocked he was. Allison was so emberassed she ran into the room next to them.

"Sorry to intrude.." I said, trying to push away the tears.

"I didn't mean to.." he said, walking closer to me.

"I dont..." I said, trying to push the words out of my mouth.

Without another word, I ran outside as fast as I could and just ran.

"Rachel!" I heard him yell, panting for breathe.

When I stopped hearing him behind me, I slowed my pace to pick up my phone. I saw I had several texts from them, but that wasn't the reason I took out my phone. I know one person who would make me feel better. And his name.. is Daulton.

AUTHORS NOTE! PICTURES OF ALEX AND JOHNNY CAN BE FOUND ON CHAPTER 3 AND 5!