POV Chapter!

Johnny's POV

She looks like an angel when she sleeps. Laying there, eyes shut and smiling, makes me want to just let her sleep all day. She's been through a lot, that girl. I wish I could meet the jerk that used to beat her. Tell him to his face how perfect she is. But unfortunately, I'm not allowed. That's one of the only things Alex and I agree on; her safety. We both would like to take our turn at him. But on a better note, she seems happy. I just hate how Alex and Daulton don't seem to understand her like I do. I can see it in her eyes who she truly loves, and the answer is me. She knows how I feel about her, even Cassidy could tell at the party. It's just hard to accept that I'll never be able to beat Alex. He can always charm her with a few words, and she'll forget about her feelings for me.

"Rachel, wake up. I made breakfast." I said, touching her shoulder gently. She sat up straight, rubbing her pretty blue eyes.

"Breakfast?" She said, yawning and looking around the room.

"Yeah! Alex went to go see Daulton, so it's just us today." I said, smiling at the thought of having her to myself for once.

She got up out of bed, pajamas and all. We walked up stairs together, and I led her to her breakfast. I had prepared a cute little wooden table, with two blue plates on a white table cloth. In the center, was a Mason jar with little daisies and water. She walked over to her chair, and began to dig into her pancakes and bacon.

"This is delicious!" She said, with syrup dripping from her lips. I wanted so desperately to reach out and touch the syrup, but I stopped myself.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it!" I said, smiling at her happiness.

"What are we going to do today?" She said, finishing up her breakfast.

I had planned on going fishing, but it was her day.

"Anything you want!" I said, looking at her ponder.

"Can we just watch movies? I'm kinda sleepy today." She said yawning.

After leaving the table, I let her pick a movie from the selection we had. She decided The Notebook and I smiled in triumph. Girls don't just watch that movie with any guy. We got on the couch, and sat on separate seats for a while, until the movie began. She grabbed a blanket, and we began the movie.

"Are you cold?" I asked her, casually slipping my arm around her shoulder.

"Just a little.." She said, scooting closer to me. She laid her head on my shoulder, and I knew I was in the clear.

Rachel's POV

The day with Johnny was going very well. A great breakfast, and a romantic movie was definitely making my day. The only thing missing was Alex.. Wait! Why am I thinking about Alex when I'm with Johnny? Sweet, kind Johnny. Ugh.

"When will Alex be home?" I asked, not meaning to. I couldn't help my curiosity.

"Probably later.." He said. I could her the disappointment in his voice.

"Good, I want lots of time with you!" I said, squeezing his arm. I had to cover for myself sometime.

"Same." He said, smiling down at me. He believed me.

Johnny's POV

She must really like me! I can't believe this day is going so well! Maybe I should try to kiss her!

Slowly, I turned her face to mine.

"Rachel, are you having a good day?" I asked, staring at her lips.

"Yes.." She said, looking up at me.

Quickly, I kissed her. And to my surprise, she kissed me back.

I can't believe this is really happening!

Rachel's POV

What was I doing? Kissing Johnny? But it feels so right.. I don't know.

Quickly, I pulled him into me for another kiss.

STOP RACHEL.

Then another.

STOP RACHEL.

Then several more.

Think about ALEX!

I stopped, and touched my lips. What had I done?

"Rachel.." Johnny said, trying to read my thoughts.

"I.. I can't do this." I said, looking away. Gah I was screwed up. Why does it feel so right kissing both of them, but so wrong?

"Okay.." He said, removing his arm. Now I felt like a total jerk.

1' 

"Johnny.." I said, jumping in his lap. I kissed him slowly.

WHAT AM I DOING.

"Rachel.." He said, looking into my eyes.

"I love you Johnny!" I said, kissing him one more time.

I was speechless. What am I doing. Do I love him? Why did those words come out of my mouth?

"I love you too Rachel!" He said, smiling wide.

Johnny's POV

Woo! I win! I knew my sweetness would win. She loves me! She kissed me! This is the BEST day!

But what about Alex? How does she feel about him? Oh man. I completely forgot about him.

"Rachel.. I think I need to go somewhere. Stay here." I said, getting up from the couch and leaving. I can't do this to Alex.