The truth?

My head began to spin when Alex was speaking to me. Did he really just say it was Johnny's idea to take me? But he has seemed so kind?

"Are you sure it was his idea?" I asked, hoping to hear him laugh the way he does when he's fooled me. My face was turning pale, and I had a headache coming on.

"Yes, I'm very sure. I didn't know when I should tell you, but I decided that this would be the only time we have to talk alone."  He said, giving me a sympathetic look and tilting his head toward me.

I collapsed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --  - -- - - - - - - - - 

 "Angel?" I awoke to the voice a hansom teenager. I blinked a few times, and looked into Johnny's bright blue eyes. One of his hands were stroking the knot that had formed on my head while the other was on my cheek. "Are you alright?"

"NO!" I yelled, amd jumped off my new bed. "I REALLY trusted you! Why would you lie to me like that?"

"Calm down. Let me explain.." Johnny began. But before I began to calm down and listen, I ran upstairs with tears streaming down my face.

"ALEX! I need you. Please come here!" I said, before dropping to my knees on the red rug, my eyes blurry with tears.

"Please calm down! Let me explain myself before you get too upset!" Johnny yelled as he hurried up the stairs.

"What's going on, princess?" Alex said softly. He was sitting on the floor next to me, stroking my back and wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"Take me home. Please, just take me home." I barely made out.

"Lets get in the car." Alex said, helping me up and walking me to the door. As I closed the door behind us, I saw Johnny's face; full of remorse and pain.

- - - - - - - -- -  - - - --  --

"So what's going on? You can talk to me." Alex said, smiling at me from the mirror in his jeep. I was curled up in the back seat , trying to dry up my tears. The blanket Alex had found me was really warm, and it was good at helping me calm down.

"I don't really know. I thought that I could really look to Johnny for companionship or friendship, but when you told me about.." I stopped mid-sentence. I really didn't want to remind myself of what happened earlier.

"Well, you know. I just don't feel like I can trust him anymore. And I don't really know about you, Alex. You confuse me a lot. I think I would rather be with my messed up family then here."

"Well Rachel, I'm very sorry. I knew I shouldn't have told you, because it would mess things up between all of us. We are all in a very odd situation. It started out as a kidnapping, but now I believe its grown into a friendship, and maybe a romance. I think we should just start over, because I don't believe that Johnny nor I have a desire to mistreat you ever again. I know Johnny cares for you a lot, and I believe I have grown to care for you a lot also." Alex spoke to me. The honesty in his voice showed he really did care for me.

"Alex. I just don't know what I should do. I feel like I want to stay, but I can't handle lies.." Before could continue, Alex's phone vibrated. Johnny had left a voice mail. We both listened as he played it on speaker.

-Alex. Please pick up. You have to let me talk to Rachel; she can't leave. She needs to know that I'm sorry for the past, and that we're both different people. I know I haven't known her long, but I don't want to hurt her again. Please tell her that I'm so sorry; she will never understand. But let her be happy. Call me as soon as you can. Bye.

I was shocked. What can you say? You could hear his voice cracking; he was obviously trying to talk while crying. 

"Turn the car around. I want to stay. I forgive you both. Let's start over."

And with that simple statement, my life flipped.

- - - - -- - -  -

Hiya guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Whatcha think of the story so far? What should I do for the next chapter?