𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

ooo

ooo. Cordelia Salvatores life was a gift to many and a mystery to most. The towns people knew how she originally came to be part of the Salvatore family with her being abandoned on Zack's doorstep with nothing but a pink tatted blanket wrapped carelessly around her. But what they couldn't understand was how such a sweet, caring girl could be so strange? If she wasn't talking to her friends then the folks of Mystic Falls often caught her talking to thin air as if someone was standing next to her.

ooo. Zack saw this as a second chance after his wife and daughter had been brutally killed by the one and only Damon Salvatore, who Cordelia had began calling  Demon Salvatwhore whenever he decided to return to reek havoc in Mystic Falls and make everyone want to chock on their own blood.

ooo. Life was as good as it could have been, especially when you saw ghostly figures every time you closed your eyes. Oh, I may have forgotten to mention that..

ooo. Cordelia Salvatore was unlike many, with her unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift and that ghosts often spoke to her and as she liked to call it harassment. This ability had been discovered by Zack and Stefan (who had decided to pop in and see how his favourite niece (?) was doing before he was whisked away to a concert with his best friend, lexi) when she was around five years old; when she was spotted talking to herself. Although they thought nothing of it as every five year old had imaginary friends!

ooo. However as she became older, she continued to speak to the air. It became clear that Zack and Cordelia needed to talk about it, he really didn't want his daughter to get bullied on her first day of middle school. Although when he brought it up to her, she said he was crazy and was obviously talking to one of their neighbours. A neighbour who had died 9 years ago.. that's when Zack realised his daughter wasn't like every other child.

***

ooo.        Who knew that when your two uncle's (which Cordelia referred to them as because she had no fucking idea what else to refer to them as. Blame the immortality for that! ) return to mystic falls to try to get in one of your friends pants, that Cordilias already chaotic life would become even more chaotic and maybe even a little more fun..

ooo.         Especially when a smoking hot hybrid rocks into town with the desire to kill her friends. Oops, not her fault she'd always had a thing for things that go bump in the night! Honestly who could blame her, have you seen that man's smile?

Where girl meets boy, their love is so strong it rocks the world.

Or

In which Cordelia is more then capable of being by herself, but she wouldn't mind some company.

"I see the dead so fucking what, at least I don't keep all my family in crappy musty coffins which by the way is really fucking creepy. Like why not bunk beds?"

"It's called irony, love. Wait you see the dead?"

"yeah well the novelty wears off after you catch them staring at you when your in the shower."

Disclaimer!

I do not own anything except Cordelia and her plot, everything else belongs to Julie Plec and everyone else that worked on the vampire dairies!