𝟏𝟏. 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

➤ chapter eleven

➤ chapter eleven.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘, it was going to be a good one. Cordelia believed that, she trying something called manifesting. She'd been texting Caroline late last night, who'd brought it up. So, Cordelia being the nosy bitch she is, did a little research. Although, she was yet to see the affects. But it couldn't hurt to try even if it didn't work, so that was how she spent her morning. Manifesting.

"Todays gonna be great. Todays going to be great. Todays going to be fucking fabulous" she mumbled to herself under her breath as she made her way down the stairs.

Soon being interrupted by a certain black haired Salvatore, "Danny, are you having a seizure?" He yelled out from the living room. Clearly he'd been able to hear her, due to his stupid vampire hearing. Living with vampires was fucking hard, especially when they caught you doing something embarrassing or when they couldn't mind their own twaty business.

Cordelia rolled her eyes, as she swung into the leaving room. Soon leaning at the opening, "shut up, whore. I'm manifesting, Caroline told me about it. It's actually really cool" she responded, "maybe I'll manifest that you stake yourself" Cordelia muttered, with a fake smile.

Damon rolled his eyes, not hurt by the young girls words. This was sort of their way of bonding. Just insulting one another, Stefan thought it was process. Bless, he always saw the silver lining. He knew that if the two didn't  argued, they'd never speak. "Cordelia, Zark really should have let you turn into a baby popsicle instead of bringing you inside" Damon snickered. He was clearly referring to the night Cordelia became a Salvatore, where Zack had found Cordelia wrapped in an old tatted blanket at his doorstep.

"This is why Katherine never loved you and why she only ever wanted Stefan. Also remember when you killed my dad? You're fucked up" Cordelia snickered, as she pushed up from the wall. Hearing foot steps coming from another room, Cordelia turned around. Brushing off her little spat with a certain whore she started to make her way up to Stefan's room, they had school. Something Stefan seemed to be forgetting.

"Steffy-kins, time for school, sweetie" Cordelia called out as she made her way up the steps in a high pitched voice. Before a familiar brunette brushed past her, "morning lens" Cordelia spoke as they pasted one another, until she realised she'd just seen. "wait, Elena?" Cordelia let out as she watched the brunette stumble into the living room.

Ew, please don't say they were doing what Cordelia thought they were. Not this early in the morning. God damn. Bunny juice really made Stefan channel his inner rabbit. Finally reaching Stefans door, Cordelia knocked once before letting herself in. "Please be dressed" she yelped hand over her eyes as she made her way in. 

She heard Stefan let out a laugh, "I'm dressed, Cords" Stefan told her, as he closed his diary. "You alright?" He wondered, making his way over to where Cordelia stood, who slowly moved her hand away from her eyes.