𝟒. 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐒

➤ chapter four

➤ chapter four.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 sat on the grimy old couch awaiting Elijah, as Rose went to greet him. Their backs were as straight as sticks, fear holding them up. They shared a wide eyed look between one another, the anticipation building so high that it was almost suffocating the pair. Elena gripped onto Cordelia's shaky hand, both girls needing someone to hang on too. They both held onto eachother as if they were the others life line.

The more she thought about it, the less faith she held in her uncles. Especially, with their track record of epic plans. But when Cordelia glanced towards Elena, she knew the girl didn't need to know that, It'll be okay, remember. Cordelia mouthed towards Elena. In return Cordelia received a rapid nod from Elena. It was clear they were both terrified, well Trevor was probably worse. If Cordelia hadn't been in her current state she probably would have laughed at him.

𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄, you'd have been able to hear a pin drop if you tried. However then Cordelia heard the echo of two footsteps getting louder and louder. Making both her and Elena immediately stand. Then they saw Rose, who had an alarmed look covering her face. Before a man in a pristine suit came into view, it was hard to see him at first as the light reflected against him. Though Cordelia didn't need to wait long before the man had appeared right in front of the pair.

Cordelia and Elena's sweated palms still grasped onto each others for dear life. "The fuck" Cordelia mumbled as a reflex whereas Elena gasped.

He stared at Elena, his eyes boring into hers. Before he slowly leant down to sniff her neck? What? Poor Elena looked like she was about to shit herself and Cordelia couldn't blame her. That man was fine as fuck. Sorry, so not the time. Elena's sweaty hand tightened around Cordelia's revealing just how petrified she was. The grip was so tight that it almost made Cordelia's face shift from being terrified to one of pain.

"Human. It's impossible" he whispered, clearly astounded. He couldn't believe that after five hundred years of searching for another doppelgänger, he'd finally done it. There she stood in front of him, human. "Hello there" Elijah smirked before turning to look at Cordelia curiously. "Now, who might you be?" Now, this he wasn't expecting after receiving word on the doppelgänger he made his way straight there for, no one seemed to mention the other girl.

The girl in question looked back at him, eyes boring into one another's. "I'm Cordelia" she said with a shrug. Although her face had remained stoic since Suits had arrived nevertheless Cordelia's heartbeat seemed to betray her it (being a consequence of being human-ish) gave away just how close she was to having a heart attack. Cordelia Salvatore was quite literally shaking like a leaf.