𝟓. 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐒

➤ chapter five

➤ chapter five.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, the light shining onto the pavement so beautifully, almost as if it could guide you to your safest moment. After the whole palaver earlier that day, with getting kidnapped and all that fun stuff. Cordelia had later phoned her boss, apologising and begging for another chance. She obviously hadn't been able to tell, Sarah, her boss that she'd been teennapped but Cordelia had came up with a very clever and realistic story, one that involved her nana dying after being ran over by a tractor.

Get it, Tractor. The nickname Cordelia had came up with for Trevor. So in her mind Cordelia basically told part of the truth. Sarah, her boss seemed to believe the story and told Cordelia how sorry she was for her loss. Then threatened 'if you ever so much as miss a shift again, you won't have a job to come back too. Got it?' Yep, Sarah was terrifying.

As punishment Cordelia was stuck with being the pot wash for the next two weeks. Which made her wish Elijah had just kidnapped her, it couldn't have been as bad as washing dishes. Ew! Her poor nails were going to suffer.

After everything that had happened Cordelia found herself at Caroline's door step. Before her fist even reached the door, Caroline was there. Right in front of her. Cordelia went to open her mouth but was quickly shut down as Caroline pulled her into a tight embrace. One Cordelia immediately returned.

"Cords, I'm so so so glad your here. I don't know what I would've done without you" she whispered into Cordelia's neck. Relief flooded through Caroline like a wave. Her bestest best friend, was here. Right in front of her. Not in some freaks lair. She promised herself to never complain about Cordelia's sarcastic remarks again, if she was being honest she'd missed them dearly.

𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, Cordelia and Caroline stayed up until three o'clock in the morning, they'd laughed, cried - which was mostly Cordelia, after she'd explained everything to Caroline. She realised just how scary the whole situation was, everything came rushing back to her. Caroline had immediately wrapped Cordelia in her arms and even began to cry herself. Though her tears were ones of happiness, Cordelia was safe.

They'd put on a movie, the notebook to be exact. Which was their plan for yesterday. But the while getting kidnapped had gotten in the way of it, so they'd decided to do everything they wanted to do the previous night, now.

Cordy and Care sat lazily on Caroline's bed, snacks sprawled out around them, blankets laid on top of them and Cordelia's head resting on Caroline's shoulder. As they watched Noah show the house he'd made Ally, Cordelia lifted her head and turned to Caroline. "Care, do you wanna know something?" She whispered as if it were her deepest darkest secret.

Caroline's head quickly snapped to Cordelia a look of worry emerging onto her face, "what?" She whispered back.

Cordelia pulled a face, almost regretting saying anything but she continued despite it. "You know, the guy who those freaks kidnapped me and Elena for? Elijah." When she received a nod of confirmation from Care, she carried on "well, he was kinda, very fucking hot. So I guess that was a plus to being teennapped." shame filling her eyes.

Caroline's eyes widened as she stared at the Salvatore girl in shock before she bursted out laughing. "You what?" Caroline spoke in-between giggles. This made Cordy burst into laughter, Caroline had always had an infectious laugh.

"You can't tell anyone, okay? This has got to go with you to the grave" she whispered, panic stricken. When she thought about it, poor Caroline would have to keep it for centuries, hopefully.

"Okay, I swear on our friendship that I shan't tell a single soul" she swore, still laughing. A thought popped into her mind "well, what did he look like?"

Cordy shot Caroline a look, "stop making fun of me, you blonde bitch".

This made Caroline fall back into the bed, "no! I'm being serious. I wanna know what this sexy man looked like?" She shot back, she truly did want to know. Her best friend had always had peculiar taste in men. They were always hot, don't get her wrong but they always seemed to be slightly psychotic.

Cordy laughed, "okay, well. He had a suit. Which totally didn't fit the vibe of the whole situation, but whatever. Oh! I've started to calling him sexy suits" Cordelia spoke excitedly, sending Care a wink. "He had a middle part, now I know what you're gonna say. But, I promise that man pulled it off so fucking well" so that was what Cordelia continued to do for the next ten minutes, explain exactly what Sexy Suits looked like in detail. Both Cordy and Care laughing as she did.

It was nice, it was an escape from the crazy day she'd had. This was a moment Cordelia would look back on whenever times were tough, she knew it. Her and Care talking about boys, with their own supernatural twist to it.

The whole evening was a good distraction from the one question that had wedged its way into Cordelia's mind. How in the hell had Rose and Trevor known about her abilities?