𝟏𝟕. 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

➤chapter seventeen

➤chapter seventeen.

"𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒?" Cordelia questioned, as she sat at her makeup covered desk - putting eyeshadow on as she did. Trying her best to cover the deep, puffed eye bags that had formed under her eyes from her all nighter last night. Though sadly her all nighters wasn't due to some drunkenly fun, as much as she'd wished it had been. Instead it was spent on countless hours of scrolling on different websites and forums in hopes of finding someone who could be of use to Cordelia.

Be of use to helping her find who'd giving away her identity to Rose all those weeks ago. It was a silly idea, really. Most of those websites were all from middle aged freaks whose lives had revolved around living in their parents basements. Cordelia had hoped at least one of them would offer her some insight on how to find someone who could've known about her, at least someone near her. But, alas, nothing.

It was a hopeless pursuit considering even the woman who'd gotten the information hadn't known where she'd gotten it from.

Caroline, who was on the other end of the phone call - laughed in shock. "Why? You thinking of getting one or becoming one?" She shot back, in disbelief. The two had made up since their little argument about kidnapping Luca. They'd bumped into each other at school, which was inevitable as they shared most classes and sat next to each other in them.

They'd argued and shot little nasty digs at each other, but they soon slipped up and began to laugh at one. Which resulted in them getting kicked out of English, so they had a lot of time to talk about it with one another.

"Yeah, you know what Care? I'm thinking of cheating on you. I think I'd be a great stripper" Cordelia joked, a wide grin on her lips. Plus, she really did believe she'd be a great stripper she already dressed like one, something Caroline always liked to joke about. Not her fault she was confident and refused to feel the cold even when it was tipping with rain. She silently celebrated when she'd made her eye liner even, something she struggled with greatly.

Letting out a gasp, "you have the boobs for it but I know you'd never."

Looking down at her chest, Cordelia hummed in agreement before looking back towards her mirror. "Can't say I disagree. Nah, you're my hoe for life. I mean, if I told someone about all this, they'd lock me up in an insane asylum for the rest of my life. And I really don't suit that kinda vibe" she agreed, picking up her mascara.

"You're not wrong. Plus, the whole I'm getting stalked by ghosts really would throw someone off" Caroline added, unaware just how right she was. Cordelia had yet to tell her about the women in white and about what those stinky dogs had uttered. She was going to, she really was. But with everything going on at the moment neither girl could find the time. It wasn't really something you reveal on the phone.