𝟏𝟓. 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄

➤chapter fifteen

➤chapter fifteen.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐈𝐑 filled Cordelia's nostrils. It was unlike what she'd been expecting to wake up too. This one was definitely the more pleasanter option, the other being stuck with the stench of death and dirt due to being kidnapped once again.

The soft scent made Cordelia joint up, memorises from only moments ago flooding through her mind. Then, the sight of meadows stretching far beyond the horizon was the next thing to catch the young blonde's attention.

"What the fuck" Cordelia gasped, pinching herself as she did. "Nope, still here" she whispered, pinching herself one more time, just to make sure she was really there.

"You're still here, darling" a gentle voice spoke.

"Nah, this aren't real. Time to wake up, Cordy. No rest for the wicked" Cordelia stuttered, shaking her head in disbelief. There was absolutely no way, no way on earth. There definitely wasn't a women in white staring back at Cordelia from a near forest, nope. Totally not.

The women cautiously took a step closer toward Cordelia, as if she were afraid to spook her. Though she was too late, Cordelia was officially spooked. "It's okay, Cordelia. Please don't be afraid" the women begged, slowly making her way closer.

Cordelia's eyes followed the women in whites every move. She watched as the women almost glided across the yellowing grass as if she were an angel. And slowly, as the women approached Cordelia, she saw just how beautiful the women was. Not only did she glide like an angel but she was just as beautiful as one too.

Her pale glass like skin glistened in the light, her hair was long, an almost white blonde with loose plaits that flowed gently in the wind. The women's eyes were what Cordelia found the most striking, they were ones of someone who had seen many things in their lifetime. There was something else about them too, though Cordelia couldn't quite put her finger in it.

At the mention of her name, Cordelia's brows drew together. "How do you know my name? Better yet, where the fuck am I?" She challenged, taking a step back away from the women.

The women in white sighed in understanding, "Cordelia, darling. I understand your confusion but all will be explained in time. But I can tell you where you are, if you so wish?" She acknowledged, her tone never changing from the gentle and calm one Cordelia had first heard.

"Bit vague but whatever. That would be appreciated"

A small smile spread across the women's face, she could appreciate a good sarcastic comment. "Your dreaming" the women deadpanned, her eyes softened as she saw the distraught look on the young girls face.

"You what? I am absolutely am not. I'm not this creative" denying, Cordelia's eyes grew about two sizes too big for her head. She looked around hopelessly for any sign of life, someone to save her from a nutty women who had clearly lost the plot a long time ago. Where was Stefan when you needed him, huh? Useless.