𝟑. 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃?

➤ chapter three

➤ chapter three.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 down onto Cordelia's sleeping figure, causing her to stir. She let out a small groan before lifting her arm to grab one of her silk pink pillows to shove over her smudged eyes, she instead was met with an empty hand. Which had resulted a another groan to escape Cordelia's lips, with that she slowly peeled her eyes open. Her head killing her, a punishment for getting wasted the night before, she suspected.

With the thoughts of the night before replaying in her mind, she shot up. When she wasn't met with the familiar bed sheets or night stand covered in books instead she found herself in a grimy, abandoned, mostly boarded up house. With a strong stench of piss reeking throughout the house, causing a  scowl to appear on Cordelia's face.

As her eyes scanned the unfamiliar place. They'd landed on the eldest Gilbert sprawled out onto the couch (if you could even call it that) with a hand shaped mark craved into her cheek.

Finally she was hit like a brick with the seriousness of the situation. She'd been kidnapped or teennapped. Teennapped? Wait, now was not the time to debate what to call it. She needed to focus on the issue at hand. What if they wanted to sell her to some criminal organisation? Nope, nope, nope. Not fun. Okay, different thoughts needed to enter her brain, she wasn't enjoying these ones.

So instead of focusing on her rather cynical thoughts that swung around her ming like a destructive tornado. Cordelia, slowly shifted her head around the room, checking to see if anyone was watching them. When she saw nothing but disregarded rubbish, she slowly itched closer to Elena. Though her subtlety soon wore thin once she reached the girl, shaking her violently. "Lena" she whispered, almost silently. However when she didn't wake up, Cordelia's calmness soon melted away. "Bitch, get the fuck up. We've been fucking teennapped" she hissed, shaking the girls shoulders once more. Okay, maybe Cordelia needed to work on her patience but right now, that wasn't really her biggest issue.

With that, Elena shot up, her eyes wide with fright, flinching at Cordelia's grasp on her. Her eyes rapidly searched aeound the room, looking for that woman from earlier. Though the sudden panic soon soothed itself when her eyes landed on the girl in front. "Cordy" Elena whispered, her voice raspy. Although this may have been selfish or severely fucked up, deep down both Elena and Cordelia were glad they weren't entirely alone, at least if they'd be sold to some creep at least they'd have each other. Girl bonding, one might say.

Eyes alertly glancing around the room, "where the hell are we?" Cordelia rushed out, leaning closer to Elena.

Just as Elena went to open her mouth, two voices conversing filled their ears, a man and a woman. They held a strong English accent, an almost ancient one. But, there was something else as well. Something even Cordelia could hear (she wasn't the most emotionally aware person) from the way their voices shook. They were scared. Scrap that, they were absolutely fucking terrified. Fucking fantastic.