𝟏𝟗. 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓

➤chapter nineteen

➤chapter nineteen.

𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒. Jenna had found out about Isabel and her dead but aliveness. Luca had died, due to him breaking into the Salvatore house with a spell to which Katherine had set him on flames.

Oh, yes. Katherine, she'd decided to start living in the Salvatore home even though Damon and Stefan had protested against it. But she didn't care, she chose to ignore them. They were like white noise. La La La. That was how she'd become Cordelia's neighbour, staying in the room opposite her.

For the most part, Cordelia had stayed with Katherine. She was still disgusted by the mere sight of Ric and Damon. The dinner replaying in her mind everytime she'd laid eyes on them. A small part of her was angry at Elena too, she knew it wasn't her fault. But Cordelia couldn't help it, no matter how hard she tried to push it away. That bitter feeling came crawling back into her chipping heart.

Especially after Stefan had told her that Elena had to dagger Elijah for a second time. Apparently the daggers meant to stay inside the heart, otherwise they'd wake up. Totally weird.

For the past couple of nights, Cordelia had debated ripping that rather blinged out dagger out of Elijah's chalked up chest, freeing him from his semi permanent death. But everytime she'd go down those rickety steps leading to the basement and try, one of her uncles would be there. Just standing there, eyes full of disapproval. Like they already knew what she was doing. Fucking stalking twats. She'd tried it in the night, but as soon as she tried opening that dungeon door, she felt as if she'd walked into a brick wall.

Bonnie had spelled it, per Damon's request. Locking Cordelia away from Elijah, all she could do was apologise in hopes he could hear her. She'd never meant for any of this to happen. And maybe it was selfish, but one thought loomed in her mind every time silence wrapped its fingers around her. How on earth was she going to figure out what was wrong with her?

After finding that out her friends had been involved in the whole affair, she didn't want to go out with the girls and Jenna. She just wanted to sleep and think. Think about everything she'd told Elijah, how he was going to help. That irritated her, even if they didn't know it. He was going to help her. She wanted to be saved! Elena didn't! Why didn't they want her to live?

So as Cordelia and Katherine ate breakfast together. Cordelia pouring the cold milk into her childish cereal bowl. Well, Katherine drank blood but you get the idea. Stefan and Damon came storming down the stairs, both girls shared a look. Rolling their eyes, Katherine soon walked out to see what the commotion was about.

"Boys" Katherine mumbled in distaste to Cordelia. The blonde let out a sound of agreement, soon following after the brunette. Cordelia had shared to Katherine why she was so pissed off with Damon. Which only worsened Katherine distaste for him. Cordelia had only told her due to Katherine's constant mithering about the topic. Coming into Cordelia's bedroom in the middle of the night just to annoy her, randomly bring it up when they were having a conversation about something entirely unrelate. You know, just the Katherine things.