𝟖. 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘

➤ chapter eight

➤ chapter eight.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘 Cordelia had, all she wanted to do was go to her bed, put on Clueless on the tv and sleep for a million years. But she'd made a promise to a certain bitchy brunette, one she knew she couldn't go back on.

So, after her lecture from Steffy about going to see Katherine, how dangerous she was, about all the ways Katherine could have harmed her and how much danger she and Elena had put themselves in. Cordelia packed a small backpack, shoving a few inportant things in there, like makeup remover, blood and what-not. Cordelia then made her merry way to see the women Stefan had only minutes ago told her to stay away from.

Cordelia looked around her room, her eyes searching for the best escape route. Her eyes landed on her window, underneath her window were vines, with wooden sticks holding them up. They were almost shaped like a ladder. So the Salvatore girl made her way out of her window, if Stefan hadn't been with Elena or Damon wasn't busy with Rose they definitely would have heard the loud crash as Cordelia missed a few steps and fell onto her ass. Then a couple of curse words later, she limped into her yellow bug and made her escape. Like a true spy.

𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐄 in the woods as Cordelia stumbled around. She was already regretting it, though the bugs had gone so that was a plus. After some more stumbling, Cordelia saw it. The crumbled ruins and the massive gap in the ground.

Cordelia sprinted towards it, was it a bad time to mention she was fucking terrified of the dark? She always kept a night light on when it got dark, maybe she was afraid of ghosts. Certain ones coming back to get their revenge, maybe. As she found the steps leading down to where the pierce women was being kept, Cordelia nearly fell for the second time that night. "Fuck, shit. Bastard" she muttered before finally stumbling in front of the tomb.

Katherine sat at the entrance, watching in amusement. She'd heard Cordelia way before she'd seen her so Katherine had made her way over, the loud swear words being a big indicator she had company. "Hello Cordelia" she smirked.

Cordelia huffed before dropping herself on the opposite side of the tomb door to Katherine. "Hey kit. I told you I'd be back" Cordelia spoke as she tried to get herself comfortable. Though she soon realised that stone wasn't comfortable at all, so she gave up.

"Well I didn't think you'd be back so late. So I thought you'd forgotten" Katherine resorted, as she too shifted in her spot. Although Katherine may have gotten accustomed to leaving in this shithole didn't mean she loved the seating arrangements.