𝟏𝟒. 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆

➤ chapter fourteen

➤ chapter fourteen.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄, 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 all let out soft silent snores as they slept in Caroline's bed. Cordelia letting out the louder snores, which kept the other three exhausted girls up most of the night. But finally, they were all peacefully asleep. Well, that is until a phone began ringing, it rattled so loud it made all four girls let out groans as they rubbed their sleepy eyes.

They all let out groans, Cordelia burying her head into Bonnies shoulder, trying her hardest to ignore the ear deafthing noise. Slowly, Cordelia reached her arm over Bonnie, pushing Elena's shoulder, as Bonnie wrapped her arm around Cordelia tirelessly. "Answer your phone, you twat" Cordelia muttered.

Before Elena could answer, Caroline reached out and pushed Elena, so hard it had made the girl fall off the bed and onto the cold wooden floor, splat. Elena letting out a grunt, as she crawled across the floor towards her phone. "Hello" she sighed as she answered, annoyed at the early morning call.

"Ugh, Elena" Caroline let out as she cuddled into Cordelia, who was inbetween her and Bonnie. Bonnie let out a small 'shh' signalling for her to be quiet or get the fuck out. "Shoo" Cordleia muttered, inbetween groans.

Elena shot the three a dirty look, before begrudgingly crawling out the room. The three girls didn't hear from her until she shouted, "Stefan says hi and that he'll see you soon, Cords!"

The girls who still laid in the bed, groaned in sync. "Well, tell that bunny munching ass that he's the reason we're all awake and that I'm gonna ripp-a roo his ass" Cordelia yelled out, aggravation clear in her tone. The other two girls making sounds of agreement.

Elena let out a laugh, "you heard her" she told Stefan, who sat on his desk. A small smile spread on his lips, it was nice to hear Cordelia's being usual self even if that did mean he received the blunt end of it. He'd been worrying about her all night, texting her every hour to make sure she was okay and that she didn't need him to come and get her. Cordelia would insist that she was okay and had even given him the idea to take Elena on a little adventure. At first Stefan had refused, he wanted to make sure his niece was okay, to spend the day with her even if it meant dancing around the house listening to Taylor Swift. But Cordelia wouldn't let it go, promising she'd be fine and he could spend all of tomorrow babysitting her. Stefan, of course, caved. He'd never been able to stand his ground with Cordelia, she had a way of convincing him to do anything.

𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 Caroline's home to go far far away with Steffy, the three girls fell back into a deep slumber, too tired to get up anytime soon. Although once again their plans to sleep and waste away for the day were interrupted by a buzzing sound. "Oh my fucking god" Cordelia groaned as she pushed herself from the bed towards her phone on the nightstand. The other two girls groaned, "Cordy" Caroline moaned.