𝟔. 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒

➤ chapter six

➤ chapter six.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍 brighten the world, blessing everyone with its presence  after a cold and foggy night. The fog had hung onto every small thing, making anything and everything become a terrifying thought. Was that a person or just their imagination?

Though none of that seemed to effected two clueless blonde girls, as Cordelia laid fast asleep cuddled into Caroline. Their legs tangled between one another's. Cordelia dreamt of running away living a normal life, having a normal family. What her life could've been like, if she hadn't been abandoned on the Salvatore boarding houses door step. Of course she loved Stefan, Zach and occasionally Damon, but it wasn't like she controlled her dreams. Plus, sometimes it was nice to have a small escape, a look at what might've been.

Though her dream had been interrupted as 'fearless by Taylor Swift' blasted from Cordelia's phone, making the girl shoot up from from the bed. Her hair a tangled bush of a mess and a small droplet of drool falling onto her chin. Ew. Taylor Swift? Why was she in Caroline's house? After a moment Cordelia soon came to her senses and realised that Taylor Swift was in fact not in Caroline's home, but instead coming from her phone, bummer.

As Cordelia moved to grab her phone, trying to subtly remove her limps from the tangled mess that was Caroline. She tried to silence it as quickly as possible as Caroline still laid fast asleep. However when she looked at the caller id, she speedily answered before making her way out of the Forbes girls room.

Steffy-kins

Athough Stefan may not have been as good as Taylor Swift, it seemed he would have to do. Cordelia rubbed her sleepy eyes, trying to remove the urge to just go back to bed and sleep for another century. "Steffy-kins what do you want. You've interrupted my beauty sleep, you bitch" Cordelia snapped. She wasn't a morning person, never had been.

Stefan let out a sighed on the other end of the phone, one Cordelia could hear perfectly, ass. "You'll need a lot more sleep than just one night for that" he sassed, before he soon became his usual serious self. "Cords, you need to come home. We need to talk." Stefan spoke. Cordelia could tell that whatever they needed to talk about so urgently was important. Cordy just hoped it was important enough to interrupt her beauty sleep. Hang on, had Stefan just insulted her. What a bitch, the poor girl was still half asleep so she hadn't realised otherwise she probably wouldn't have went back home just to spite him.

"Ugh. Okay, I'm on my way. See you in a beat" she let out before making her way out of Caroline's house and towards the yellow beetle parked outside the Forbes residence still in her pj's, not before making her self some toast for the drive home. Of course.

𐬾𐬿𐬾𐬿𐬾

AFTER SHOOTING CARE a text saying 'Stevens being a drama queen, says he has something so very important he wants to talk to me about. Probs something boring, like the name of the forest animal he ate today. So I've had to love and leave you. Thanks for being a babe yesterday (I know that's difficult for you). Anyways see you later alligator xx' with Taylor Swift blaring from her car, Cordelia made her merry way back home singing along to the beautiful tunes.