𝟗. 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

➤ chapter nine

➤ chapter nine.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒, the wind blew roughly against the Salvatore home, small rattles whistled throughout the dark halls. Although the people who lived in the old home hadn't a clue. A movie filled the Salvatore home, Stefan, Damon, Alaric and Cordelia all laid out on the couches. The fire crackled in a calming manner, blankets and popcorn covered the once empty coffee table.

Cordelia stared up at the tv lovingly, "isn't he dreamy?" She questioned with a loved up sigh, as she looked between the three men. She and Stefan sat on the same couch, a shared blanket wrapped around them. Damon and Alaric sat on the couch opposite them.

Damon rolled his eyes, "what's up with you and fictional men?" He asked causing a chuckle to escape Stefan and Alaric's lips. Damon had always pretended to be displeased about movie night, but whenever it started Cordelia would notice the way his eyes wouldn't dare leave the screen.

The former spoke up, "Flynn does have nice hair" Alaric mumbled as he tilted his head, admiring the cartoon man's hair. A domino effect hypnotised the three Salvatore's, as they too tilted their heads to admire the man's hair.

Cordelia gasped, "you learned his name?" She questioned a bright smile on her face. See, this was why Ric was good to watch movies with, he got invested in it just as much as she did.

The man laughed, "you've made us watch tangled enough times now, it's hard not to know it" Damon let out a laugh before he nodded his head in agreement.

"Aw, Ric. You're so cute" Cordelia let out as she threw some popcorn at Stefan as he subtly pulled out his phone from his back pocket. No phones allowed, the number one rule of movie night!

The man sighed, before he slowly slipped his phone back into his pocket whilst mumbling a small sorry. "So, why does Flynn Rider cut Rapunzels hair so short again?" He asked as he turned his head to Cordelia, as he tapped Cordelia's leg that rested on him.

"Because he's an ass" Damon interjected, he was a Flynn hater because he he cut Rapunzel so damn short. Damon claimed he had no reason too, not like he was dying or anything..

"Because he was dying! Plus, his last wish was to free Rapunzel from mother Gothal. How sweet is that " Cordelia interrupted. Though as Damon had stated many times, if he were Flynn (bold assumption, I know) he wouldn't ever cut her hair, even if he was dying.

Ric nodded, "give the dying man a break" he defended him.

Nights like this were what made the horror story that was their lives worth it. Cordelia had forced the two Salvatore brothers to start watching movies when they returned to Mystic Falls in order to peruse Elena. Well, she and Stefan had, Damon just included himself at first. Then Ric joined, neither Salvatore's really knowing how he'd became part of it.