Chapter Six

I hadn't gotten much sleep my first night in Alessio's house. His words and attitude replying in my head. He had acted both distant and like he had wanted me to be close to him. I also hated that him just looking at me made me feel nervous and like he couldn't get enough of me. When I'd given up on sleep I had walked into the closet and pulled on one of the translucent black kimonos the closet had been stocked with. One of Alessio's stewardesses had gotten me over night clothing and though all of it was leaning towards the veil of sex appeal it wouldn't matter tomorrow when I went to get new clothing besides Alessio wouldn't dishonor me something I trusted him on even if I hadn't trusted many other things about him. His dangerous nature both pulled me in and pushed me away, it was a circle that I was scared I'd fall for, what made it worse was that I worried I'd enjoy it.

Pulling the silk nearly sheer robe around me over the navy blue set that my mother had insisted I'd worn yesterday I walked to the double doors and stepped out into the hallway. The halls were the same pale grey as the rest of the house but the paintings I'd passed were of family members of the Salvatorini Familia, very Underboss of the Familia. They were part of the original Cosa Nostra and appeared to have been revered even back then, that all changed of course from the mid twentieth century to now, when they'd been Don's of their respective family till now. The only painting I found missing was of Alessio, the plaque where his painting would go currently blank even if the peg was there.

"They took mine down for cleaning" a gravelly voice said from the shadows of the hallway and Alessio silently appeared dressed in only low hung sweats his body which I'd earlier expected to be well taken care of was indeed how I'd pictured though my imagination had missed that he seemed to have made sure that he was fit but not unable to move how he'd need to in a compromising situation.

"Why are there only a dozen portraits, the Cosa Nostra has been around for around two hundred years?".

"Death has always been common in my family this is the earliest known Salvatorini member he had saved the Boss's wife and as a result he had been given the name Salvatorini paired with his love of poetry. We're a family of tradition after all," he explains nearing me since I stood near the portrait of a man who seemed more aristocratic then anything.

When Alessio stopped inches away from me I could feel the heat coming from his skin against mine and the closeness made me feel calm but the need to be cautious overcame me. It was a duality I didn't know how to feel about.

"There have been nearly fifty members since then but many were killed or simply hadn't been of note all the people here are Underboss or higher, my siblings and I all will be on these walls," he says before he stared down at me and once more his eyes stopped at the base of my neck refusing to look lower.

"You're beautiful Arianna, perhaps more then any other woman I've ever met, and though there are things I wish to do to you, I won't," his voice was reserved but his facial expression was one of control like he was stopping himself from eating me up with his eyes, and I was unsure if I'd like it if he did. A piece of me thought it would be different compared to how numerous other men looked at me in the past.

"Like what?" I pry pulling in a breath and he shuts his eyes and tilts his head down before opening them.

"Fuck," he mutters with a dry laugh before he did fully take me in and stopped to stare at me his lips tightly pressed together.

"Things that I shouldn't Arianna," he rasps a look of caged desire on his face.

"I'd like an example," I requested crossing my arms over my chest and daring him to give me a vague answer.

Then in an instant he'd pushed me gently to the wall maintaining eye contact with him as his face neared mine. The steely look in them was like he'd wanted to do numerous things to me, things he was trying to keep himself from even if a wall had broken on his resolve towards me.

"I would take you right here if I could, but I won't take anything from you without your willing permission," he said and an unfamiliar feeling gathered near the core of my body and I wondered what he was planning on doing instead.

In an instant his arm had pulled me to him as his other steadied him, while he leaned over me. His heart was steady, unlike my own that had become erratic at his closeness, and how every touch of his sent sensual stimulation coursing through my body. His hand tgen began moving up my body tracing the slight curve of my hip and torso until he cupped the side of my face and tilted my head up to give him easier access to my mouth. Something he hadn't touched yet, that no one had. What we were doing in this hallway would be considered breach of tradition and still I didn't want to stop Alessio's gentle caress of my body as if he was admiring me through physical interaction rather then with his eyes like I'd seen him do when we first met.

"May I kiss you Arianna?" he asks as calmly as he could and I nodded. "I need you to say it for me".

"Yes," I affirm and in that same moment I blinked as he neared me and shut my eyes before his lips met mine gentle pressure covering them. His kiss was slow without rush as if he was still trying to hold himself back.

Alessio's lips through something as simple as a kiss had delivered the beginning sways of want, of need for them to push harder against my own.

Arianna this is forbidden.

I had tensed and stopped reciprocating the kiss which he noticed and pulled away staring at me for a moment.

"Are you okay?" he asks his brow furrowing in concern though the rest of him was the stoic mask I'd expected. "Do you want me to stop?".

"No," my emotions spoke for me instead of my head and before I could second guess myself he kissed me again and this time he wasn't so held back.

He gripped my waist as if he were possessing me as if his grip anchored me to him, and the kisses he had begun peppering along my jaw was pulling out moans I was trying to suppress. He knew the spots to target, and any questions about if he'd done this with any other woman vanished as he kissed his way down my neck. It was exhilarating as he made a tingly sensation pass through me even as his hand moved down to my waist and he'd hooked his finger into the top of the band of my panties and began sliding along them without pulling them down and closer he got to my core the more I felt anxious with anticipation. His finger was so close to being above my center all while he focused on the base of my neck and moved along my exposed clavicle.

"Alessio," I gasped before I sucking in a breath as he reached a particularly soft spot and sucked hard causing me to shut my eyes as I let out a shaky breath.

"Arianna," he whispered in my eye his breath tickling my ear and I could practically hear the want in his voice before I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him to me to kiss him. He gripped my body holding me close to him as his hands moved across my skin, brushing me and it would have tickled if I didn't feel like it was his way of appreciating me. His hands eventually found my thighs and began caressing them. I then reached over and gripped the hem of his pants as his hands moved but they paused as my hand met the top of his pelvic bone. Before I'd been able to get a tighter grip on his pants, he pulled away from me, our shared breaths turning ragged before he took a large step back.

"Is everything okay?" I ask wondering if I'd done something wrong. I watched his breath steady. Alessio opened his mouth but soon closed it whilst running a hand through his hair dislodging the somewhat neat look it had a few seconds prior.

Then without any other words he walked away down the hallway as fast as he could before I had caught my breath and was forced to stare after him which was when I'd felt the damp feeling somewhere between my legs from his fingers being so close to my core.

What had happened?

Sighing I heard the distant closing of a door before I turned and walked back to my own room to change. Though I'd be getting him back in some small way for leaving me like this.

It's the shortest one yet and I'm sorry but it just can't escalate further does get interesting though. Comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌️