PRANK - SEEUN °

~~~~~~~~♡

"Seeun!" I yell, knocking on the door loudly. "Well where is that toothpick..?" I mutter to myself after getting no response. It was very unusual of him, normally he would run to the door after the first knock!

"Seeun..?" I whisper, knocking on the door again as it opens slowly. "Did he leave his door unlock?" I wonder, opening the door wider and taking a step inside. The house would have been completely dark if it wasn't for the natural lighting. I close the door slowly, the creaking sound filling the empty house.

My palms get sweaty as I walk through the house quietly, my heavy breathing filling my ears. The tv was turned off and no one was at the kitchen. I finally made it to his room, knocking lightly on the door before opening it slowly.

"Seeun.. are you in there..?" I ask, popping my head through the door as I take another step inside.

"BOO!!" Seeun yells, jumping out of his closet as I scream loudly, falling to the floor. "S-seeun.. dont do that!!" I shout, holding onto my chest as i breath heavily. "Aww looks like someone's fallen for me." He grins before walking away, acting as if nothing happened.

"Why you little.." I whisper, quickly jumping on his back. "AHH!!" He screams from the sudden movements, wrapping my legs around his waist as he laughs, walking through the house.

"..And here we have living room where we.. y'know.. live." He deadpans, giving me a small tour of his house even though I've already been here hundreds of times. "Hey um.. could you get off my back now?" He looks up at me cutely as I shake my head no, tighten my legs around his waist. He huffs, taking me to the kitchen to sit me down on the countertop.

"Oh by the way.." he grins, removing my legs from his waist and walking over to the stove. "I've made something for you!" He smiles mischievously, giving me a cookie.

"I dunno seeun.. it seems fishy.." I shake my head, passing the cookie back as he smile drops. "Come on please.. I spent all day making these.." he pouts, giving me puppy eyes as he feeds me the cookie.

"Fine.." I open my mouth, letting him feed me as I take a bite. "Did you.. at salt instead of sugar?" I bite back my laugh, covering my mouth as I swallow the piece of the cookie.

"Yahh!!" I frowns, taking a bite from the cookie for himself to taste. "It doesnt even taste that bad! And besides, do you really think I would be that dumb to put salt instead of sugar ?!"

"You've done dumber stuff.. anyways, I gotta pee," I jump off the countertop, earning a 'hey!' from seeun as i walk to the bathroom.

...

Rinsing off my hands, I turn to use the towel, a idea forming in my head as I smirk, quietly laughing.

"AHH!! SEEUN!!" I scream loudly, making the latter come running to the door. "Are you alright?!" He shouts my name, yelling worriedly through the door. "N-no!! Theres a spider!! Its getting closer to me!" I yell, backing against the wall.

In no time seeun opens the door, letting out a yelp as his face gets covered with cold water. "AND THATS FOR EARLIER!" I cackle like a witch, putting the empty bucket full of water down before running past the wet boy.

After a few minutes, seeun comes to sit beside me on the couch, quietly pouting as he crosses his arms. "..you're so mean.." I mutters, making me giggle. "How can I make you feel better?" I ask brightly, wrapping my arms around his tall figure as his head lands on my chest.

His arms wraps around my waist as he pulls me closer, looking into my eyes as he continues pouting. "Will a kiss make you feel better?" I ask, rubbing his hair as he nuzzles his head into my chest. Feeling him nod, I press a soft kiss on his cheek, watching his ears turn red.

"N-no not there.. here.." He blushes, pointing to his lips. "Mwah!" I peck his lips, making him smile brightly.

"Did I make you feel better?"

"Yeah.."

A/n: I always find seeun like the goofy bestfriend and stuff. I wish i could make this story better as it isn't my best writing.. but then again I cant think of anything else.