what do xikers dream about?

silly idea i got from my moot on tumblr

---

☾ . minjae

the leader of the group laughs when he masterfully avoids the youngers trap. "Try again next time," minjae chuckles with a smug look before a yelp leaves his lips, his body now drenched with cold water. "Ah ha!"

☾ . junmin

When junmin closes his eyes and drifts off to sleepy land, he is only met with one thing: silence. There is a calm smile on his face as he walks on the clouds, not a member in sight. He sighs as he lays down on the fluffy material, making himself comfortable as he indulges at how quiet it is. Ah... until his alarm goes off.

☾ . sumin

sumin dreams that he is a famous artist that is able to incorporate his music in his paintings. A stroke of the red brings out a low bass noise, while the light blue brings the airiness of a flute. When he's finished, not only will he have a beautiful picture, but a pleasing sound for the ears to enjoy.

☾ . jinsik

"I'm going!!" jinsik yells out to the members in the dorm before shutting the front door with a sigh, going down to meet his friend, olaf. He remembers to bring a thing of ice cubes this time around, giddy to learn the ways of the smiles. He just mastered a new one, the same one his snowman for a friend just taught him. It's called "get out of my room before i go tell".

☾ . hyunwoo

hyunwoo dreams of singing a peaceful ballad, the flowers falling to illuminate the space that he walks through with a slow pace. His eyes close then open to see the most beautiful thing appear in front of him: you. He runs towards you like he's been waiting for this moment forever, dashing past your frozen figure and for the thing that was beside you. He was hungry for a taco.

☾ . junghoon

junghoon dreams that he's a cat, left alone by his members so he could rest in his lovely sun baths. His eyes only open when he feels your soft touch, a light pur leaving his lips as he nuzzles against your hand. You spend the rest of the day like that, all cuddled up with a movie playing in the background that no one seemed to pay attention to while you napped in peace.

☾ . seeun

"Try again next time," seeun pouts at the olders words, pondering to himself how an old man like minjae could avoid his very well planned trap of a prank. But a smirk arises when he hears his member yelp, a cold bucket of water splashing onto minjae's body. "Ah ha!" seeun is always prepared.

☾ . yujun

truth be told, yujun dreams about you. He'll imagine you in a light red summer dress and his jacket draped over your shoulders carelessly, sitting kneeled in the warm sand of the beach where your picnic takes place. He'll imagine leaning over to feed you a piece of a strawberry, wiping the sweet liquid from the corner of your mouth and bringing it to his lips. It's like an indirect kiss that makes his heart skip a beat and you freeze in place. Your mouth opens to say something but he couldn't hear your soft voice, only the loud blazing of his alarm. But at least he woke up with a smile on his face.

☾ . hunter

If you hear little hums coming from hunter while sleeping, don't worry; he's just dreaming about food. Kicks his feet when he sees you cutting into that tender steak, the juices slowly spilling from the meat as hunter opens his mouth like an eager puppy, waiting for you to drop it in his mouth. You wave the food around his lips as if you were going to feed him, but instead you help yourself, munching on the beef with a smile. To say that hunter was a little angry is an understatement..

☾ . yechan

yechan dreams about eating ice cream with you and yujun. You all are doing your own thing when suddenly a crowd surrounds him, asking for his skincare routine or how to be so cool like him. "Step back and let the master work his magic," he brings his hands out and his eyes closed in a relaxed manner, before cracking his fingers to show off his moves. But alas, he does a jump and lands on his butt.. Everyone laughs at the poor boy.