ASTRAPHOBIA - MINJAE °

~~~~~~~~♡

Sweat drenches your face from the scary dream you just had, the lighting flashing white before a big boom erupts. You jump in bed, tears threatening to fall as you cover yourself with the blanket for protection.

You seem to forget minjae was sleeping beside you as you hear him whine, tugging the blanket softly. It causes you to let out a scream as you think a monster was coming to get you, making minjae jump.

"Baby what's wrong?" His raspy voice fills the room as he ruffles his morning hair, his eyes tiredly opening as he finds you shaking.

You open your mouth to apologize, but another big boom interrupts you as you jump again, the tears you were holding back covering your face.

"M-minjae." You sob, trying to find his hand to squeeze tightly, the boy looking at you worriedly. He drops your hand to grab your waist, pulling you closer as his chin rests on your hair, his hand running through it as he tries to calm you down.

"Shh baby its okay.." he whispers in your ear, kissing the crook of your neck to let you know hes here for you.

Your arms wrap around him tightly as your sobs get louder, buring your head into his chest. "Minjae I'm scared," you whisper back, another tear rolling down your cheek as minjae wipes it away.

"Would you like me to turn on a light sweetie?" His sweet voice soothes you as he cups your cheek, his eyes looking down at you worriedly. You only nod in response as you feel to scared to talk.

Minjae nods back at you before wordlessly leaving your hold and the bed, switching the light on. It was a little bright as you adjust, rubbing your wet eyes as you let out a yawn.

He guides your head back on his chest, holding you tightly as he kisses your forehead, your neck, your cheek, nose, and finally lips. You smile a little at his touch as he smiles back, his hands rubbing your back.

"Do you know how much I love you baby?" He whispers as you lift your head up, making eye contact as he smiles softly.

"No.."

"You dont?!" He gasps playfully, a hand covering his mouth as you let out a giggle. "So.. sososo much baby. To the moon and back." He brings his face closer to yours, tucking some hair behind your ear. "Do you love me?"

"Nope." You giggle as his eyes widen. "I adore you."

"Aishh.." he blushes as you peck his lips, your giggles making your heart flutter. "I love you too minjae, to the moon and back." You play with his fingers as you yawn again, the storm quieting down as you get comfortable in his arms, your eyes closing and your mouth snoring cutely.

He smiles at you before getting comfortable himself, deciding to leave the light on because he could never get out of your hold if he tried.

A/n: (request on tumblr)

505 words